Sign in to follow this  
ccidad

Cint- the end of enjoyable survey taking

ccidad

MY life has become filled with BAD - ERROR and ERROR -- SUPPORT. Now I am a reasonable guy, but when I finish a survey and click continue I expect to see a value registered somewhere. For the last month 40% of the time I get Cint. Because they are used by so many companies I am bounced away from my original survey company to one of their many other clients. Who are they? Why are they?  Will survey companies wake up and realize that Cint is ruining the market for their thousands of takers. If we don't take the surveys, because we are frustrated,  then they don't get paid  by their client.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

schludermann

It's best to lodge the adverse experience with the panel that hosted. I usually start there. You can also CC Cint Support at [email protected][email protected], [email protected] I dropped Cint very quickly and usually abort their surveys when a router is trying to foist one off on me. Eventually, if we keep doing this Cint clients will learn how poorly they treat panelists. 

• Thanks 1

somelady

I was just thinking yesterday, why do they think that's a good way to run their surveys.

schludermann

Do you guys get this at the conclusion of your Cint routed surveys?  I have been getting these for years.

It always means lost points because no one can figure out who is responsible, not the host panel or the multitudes of routes deployed.

I think this may be a trick to mask survey completion and to get survey's done for free.

<a href='https://www.surveypolice.com/blog/what-are-cint-surveys-and-how-you-can-take-them/' class='notreplace' title='Cint' target='_blank'  style=Cint message.jpg">

• Like 1

episemion
15 hours ago, schludermann said:

Do you guys get this at the conclusion of your Cint routed surveys?  I have been getting these for years.

It always means lost points because no one can figure out who is responsible, not the host panel or the multitudes of routes deployed.

I think this may be a trick to mask survey completion and to get survey's done for free.

Cint message.jpg">

I see that one periodically on Crowdology. No points when it happens.