Sign in to follow this  
cricket

Lifepoints Won't Let Me Do Surveys Unless I Do This

cricket

I tried to do a survey and they're telling me I have to disable pop-up blocker with instructions for Safari. I am not changing my settings for them! I did cash out for $5 last week and got that and now have 200 points. The heck with it. I guess I will just forget about them. Did all of you get the same message, if so, what did you do?

episemion

I use the Edge browser with no blocker. However , when I tried Firefox when there was a problem , it gave the option to either turn off the blocker for that site or just for that session. Not sure if Safari has that option.

cricket

I don't even know if I have an ad blocker in the first place since I see ads constantly. Maybe I'll try Chrome. Thanks for replying!

somelady

I get it everyday. I use the drop down menu they provide to allow for the session.  I did set an exemption for them in my pop up settings but I still get the message. It's not a big deal to allow for the session.