Anybody download yougovpulse?

NFriday

I just did a YouGov survey, and when I finished it asked me if I wanted to download yougovpulse?  I decided to pass on it.  They are teaming up with Facebook for this one.  After a year you get a $50 gift card.  I am nervous about Facebook.  Did anybody ekse sugn up for this?

I had it on my ipad and my tablet kept closing it out and it did slow it down.  To the point that I had to uninstall it.  It wouldn't stay turned on and it messed up everything else on it.  I don't use it for much, but it should work when I need it.  I don't get the points for it anymore but they also haven't contacted me about reinstalling it either.

I've had this running for a year on my computer, as browser extensions, and on iPhone. I've reinstalled it several times in all instances and it is prone to quit and relaunch several times a day. requests for support take nine months for a response and then it is only unhelpful canned reply like someone is just emptying out an inbox.  This is an example of YouGovs downside, no support.

I almost did it the other day then I said no.While it's okay for them to see my life or what I do. I didn't feel it was okay for them to have access to my friends input without their knowing about it. But after reading your all's post I am so glad I passed.

I have had it downloaded for almost a year I guess.  But a month ago my tablet began having issues and it wouldn't hook up to the internet.  So a friend told me that a VPN could do that.  I do think my internet from cable has something to do with it too.  So I had to delete it.  I did try downloading it again, but the link didn't work.  So I am waiting to see if they send me another link.  I don't do much of anything on my tablet, so I don't mind it being on there.