Help Tango is this real or fake

footfree

So I got a email from

Thank you very much for your participation!

I went on the link redeemed the $50 tango card said it would be here within 24 hours and now its been over 48 and no card.I emailed them but I haven't heard back.The site seems legit looks exactly like Tango site .Has anyone else had issues not receiving their reward in a timely manner?At first I couldn't remember who this was for but I have done some online discussions lately so it has to be for one of them.Survey Participant,

Your Reward Link is Here!

$50.00

b077325-278w-326ppi.png

Redemption Link:

I can't remember where but I have had to use that before. It worked out ok but I  really don't like having to exchange it for a reward card. But they have a lot of cards to choose from if people don't like the usual amazon card. I haven't had any issues.

The tango cards I've been getting for years will have the amount, 19 digit card number, and pin.

there will also be a link to activate the card so that you can select a reward the card covers. 

The graphics of the tango cards I get are the same color but have the letters "GO" in light orange in the background and there is no check mark.

This looks bogus.