Best sites to earn cash

Mb124

I am new to surveys and only signed up for vindale.  What are the best companies to get paid actual cash or check.  Vindale pays me 50 cents for a 20 minute survey but I can't cash out because I'm not up to 50.00, min cash out amount.  The last few days I've done a dozen surveys, not one was credited to my account. 

• Like 1

If I were you I would stay away from Vindale because of their high cash out threshold.  Try Opinion OutpostPrize Rebel or Branded Surveys,  they let you cash out (to PayPal) at 10.00.  I think you'll find these much more agreeable to your needs.  They are also easier to get qualified.  Don't give up,  try several and then go with the ones that work best for you.  I am currently using 7 panels,  that way I most always have surveys.   Good luck. 

Prolific is really good. The minimum payout is only £5 with PayPal, and you are never rejected for any surveys. I also find that the surveys are often interesting (e.g. "test this game" or "how does this cafe look" or something). They also pay REALLY well - the best I've seen. I got £5 for a survey once, and regularly get over £1 for surveys that take about 10 mins.

However, you don't get that many surveys, and your answers have to be checked before you get paid, so I'd sign up to something else too. If you use a phone for surveys, Curious Cat: Money for Surveys is really good (you get loads of surveys, get 1p for each rejection, minimum cashout of £1 with PayPal and they pay instantly). It might only be on Android though. I personally use Prolific, Curious Cat, i-say, Streetbees (another high paying one), InMoment and a bunch of others, but Prolific and Curious Cat are the best ones for me, but see what survey sites you like and use them :grin:

• Like 1

Also recommend you read reviews here of the various survey sites to see which ones are most highly rated. That's how I got started.

• Like 1

Wow, I wouldn't touch a 20 min survey for anything less than $5.00 and thats even too low. 

I never heard Curious Cat mentioned on here before. Is this available in the US or just UK? Is it an app? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Wow, I wouldn't touch a 20 min survey for anything less than $5.00 and thats even too low. 

I never heard Curious Cat mentioned on here before. Is this available in the US or just UK? Is it an app? 

Hi Njsurveyman

I think it is available in the US - I have seen reviews on Google Play Store and some of them talk about getting paid in $ (I am in the UK and I get paid in £ so I think it is £ and $).

It is an app, not a website. However, you can download it on IOS and Android. Here is a link to their website: https://pawoints.com/, and they say a bit more about the app there.

They use a 1 point = 1p/1cent, and you can cash out when you reach 100 points, and it builds up pretty quickly. You also get 1 point for getting disqualified for a survey, which is nice. Oh, and you get about 20ish surveys every day. I have tried to get it on SurveyPolice reviews, but it's not there yet :cry:

I would recommend using it if you want a good survey app that pays instantly via PayPal :mrgreen:

10 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Dang! Care to share where you find surveys that pay $15/hour? Thanks!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Your bar is extremely high. You're not doing too many surveys if you're not accepting less. 

• Like 1

I checked out Curious Cat and it seems very similar to Branded Surveys. They have a handful of surveys available that are outsourced to other sites like Simpalicious (howevever you spell it) and I DQ 99% of the time. Not as impressive as Prolific. I prefer sites that offer their own surveys that hardly ever DQ you.

I dont think I set the bar too high. I have done focus groups that pay at least $100/hr for my opinion, therefore giving a company my opinion on a 20 minute survey for less than $5 is just crazy. But the fact many folks do it is why these companies dont pay more. The only way to get these companies to pay fairly for our survey taking time, is to avoid these low paying surveys. 

• Like 1

Yes, there are companies that pay decent for very little of your time. 1Q app pays 25-50 cents instantly to paypal for literally taking a 15 second poll. I have made a decent $2-$4 taking a 5 min survey on the Surveys On The Go app. Pinecone averages about $3 pay for 5-6 min survey. I have also made at least 50 cents at times for taking a 1 min survey on Mechanical Turk and Prolific. Therefore, yes, I tend to only stick with companies that seem to value me and pay me more fairly for my time. Companies that outsource to Cint or Sampalicious are garbage in my opinion.