Quick Rewards zillion emails a day for nothing

cricket

I used to get a Quick Rewards survey, mostly the ones for 60 cents and as small as that is, they helped me get to my $10 goal every day. They added up. Now when I click on the emails, they're not a survey but questions to see if I qualify. I can't waste my time anymore with this. Every time I say "OK, one more time", it's the same thing. They take up my inbox with at least 50 a day. Is this happening to anyone else? Have you had more luck than me? What about the 75 cents ones? Those never work for me.

You've been able to make $10 a day on Quick Rewards? Wowza! I don't spend too much time there, but I'm lucky if I make 50 cents a day at QR.

Anyway, consider yourself lucky to only be getting around 50 or so emails a day. I get probably three times that amount. :51_scream:

Oh, and I stopped opening them a long time ago. The demographics are so narrow and specific that I'd never qualify for any of the surveys. I just send them to trash without reading.

No, I don't make $10 on Quick Rewards alone. I do many companies, the main ones that are still good. QR is the least of all of them. It's just getting to be too time consuming to answer a ton of questions and then they don't have a survey for me. It used to be they would ask you to check off a color and then you did a survey. It was easy money and I'd do a few a day. Now I basically stick with One Opinion, Paid Viewpoint, Tellwut and that's about it. I was with 30 companies 8 years ago and almost all of them went downhill.

• Like 1

Okay, I misunderstood. If you were making $10 a day on QR, I was gonna have to ask your secret! :lol:

I use about 10 or so sites daily, including the three you mention. Of course, I spend varying amounts of time on each, with much less time on those where it just takes too much time/effort to accumulate much or those that are too glitchy. Then there are a few others I use sporadically because there's nothing there for me unless I get an email invite.

I don't earn anywhere close to $10 a day though. Maybe half that if you include the value of gift cards. Have only been at this less than a year, and from what I've read here I guess I missed the "Golden Age" of surveys when earnings were higher and came easier.

Anyway, I think you do great! :91_thumbsup: