QuickThoughts/iPoll/OpinionOutpost

MrTennessee17

So the other day, I was on the QuickThoughts app and I got my $10 cash out thresh hold met and cashed out the Amazon gift card with no issue. The next day, iPoll sent me a survey notice on my phone and one of the qualification questions asked me the type of fuel my car used. I selected natural gas because I was thinking they were meaning gasoline since I did not see an option for gasoline in the question list. 

Later that day, QuickThoughts had a survey notification pop up on my phone and had these same qualification questions. Well, I looked at the same question again and noticed that petrol was on there. Naturally, we don't use the word petrol but i finally figured out that they meant petrol was gas and selected it and hit submit. Throughout the day, i earned enough for another cash out. When I went to cash out my $10 Amazon gift card, the app acted weird and said that "something was wrong with my account and I needed to contact them."

So I did. I noticed on here someone had to remove the Toluna app as it was blocking them and in my email correspondence with them, I told them my misunderstanding about the fuel question and that I uninstalled the app. They decided to keep my ban permanent. Attached is the email correspondence with them and note they have not responded by to my last email at this time.

To reference this I had created an account with iPoll back in 2017 and saw something about quick thoughts app back in 2018. I cannot find anything that says you can only have one account throughout their whole system just one account on each website. I find it strangely ODD that it didn't ban my account BEFORE I hit the cash out threshold and went to cash out with them. 

My questions are this is there anyway to get them to reinstate my iPoll, QuickThoughts, Opinion Outpost accounts? Will being banned on these sites affect my ability to take surveys on other sites like SurveySavvy, i-say, Mintvine and LifePoints

This is my first time I've had anything like this happen so I am a bit confused about it all. It is disappointing to know that if you make ONE mistake they will kill your accounts and don't give you a warning they will straight up kill your account. I've been a member on there for a good while and always tried to answer questions to the best of my ability. 

Screenshot at 2019-04-26 07-43-45.png

Screenshot at 2019-04-26 07-43-52.png

Screenshot at 2019-04-26 07-43-58.png

Screenshot at 2019-04-26 07-44-04.png

Screenshot at 2019-04-26 07-44-09.png

Screenshot at 2019-04-26 07-44-15.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You asked if this would have affected your ability to take surveys every where? I doubt it. Maybe another survey site owned by the same company but not every where. I don't know this to be fact but would believe the other companies not involved would care less about it. Good you did get your account opened again.