do you think I can be thrown off One Opinion for this

footfree

So I get surveys like the one for lee's jeans when I get that survey I purposely give wrong answers so I can get kicked off and get my 50 points.TYhen I just got another that's 1450 points for 45 minutes.I marked no I haven't read the agreement and I wont abide by it.Do you think if I keep purposely screwing these up they might kick me off?

I get the jeans one every so often, and when I get to the part where they ask if you have the pants in front of you, I just answer no (which is always true), then get my DQ points and move on.

There's a movie one that I also keep getting, and I hate it because I never qualify, but I go through the motions most times to get my DQ points.

But I digress! :lol:

Have you tried just closing the window on the survey and then going back to the site to try for another one? I've done that at times when I get one of the surveys I know I'll be DQed on or the pay is not worth the time. Usually a different survey pops up, although there are times it's the same one again, and I then just go elsewhere.

I get the jeans one almost every day and even when I don't deliberately disqualify and give it a try, they don't seem to like Old Navy or Gap. That has a lot of points and I am willing to do it but they don't want my brand.I get the jeans one almost every day and even when I don't deliberately disqualify and give it a try, they don't seem to like Old Navy or Gap. That has a lot of points and I am willing to do it but they don't want my brand.

I don't think they would kick you out for that. They can't force us to take surveys we don't want to take.

I deliberately q on some surveys, especially the low paying surveys OneOpinion have now - 500 points for 20 minutes.

I will close a survey and go back to the dashboard if I've already gotten my 5 dq's  and know I don't qualify for the survey.

I never qualify for the jean survey even when I bought jeans. I've had that survey so many times this week. Even when I say I took clothes survey more than 3 times it still wants to ask questions before I dq.

• Like 1

There is a healthy percentage of surveys that we should disqualify for. There wouldn't be any consequences for DQ'ing out of one. It would just be assumed you didn't have the traits they were looking for. It would be highly suspicious if you had a 100% qualification rate for sure!

I do that quite often so I wouldn't worry. my favorite way to dq a survey that I know I will be taken advantage by, is to leave off the last number of my age.