mondayitis

Bulbshare

mondayitis

I've read some positive things about this app from people who claim they have made some good money and got paid quickly.

My experience hasn't been so good. Yes I did make a small amount of money and they paid up but I've had some issues. Firstly, support won't get back to you and now they have deactivated my account without warning. I certainly haven't been rude or caused any issues so maybe they had too many people registered or I didn't meet their criteria.

I'm wondering if anyone on here had had problems with Bulbshare (app)  

CrystalJabs

I'm still not sure on this app/site.  I've kept it on the back burner a little while and haven't' heard anything good from anyone I know who does surveys every day, but some companies get better after a while.  If they aren't getting back to you and deactivated your account RUN.  Thanks for posting...  I'm done with them until I see good reviews and no problems like you listed above.  If anyone else has been working with them please post....     Blessings to all!