Anybody else frustrated with Lifepoints?

NFriday

I think I spent at least an hour trying to do surveys on Lifepoint tonight, and all I got was 10 points.  I was not eligible for at least ten surveys, and then I noticed that there were three surveys that I had not completed.  The first one I clicked on it said I had already completed the survey.  The next two surveys would not let me complete them because I was already in the middle of another survey, which I was not. I think this was LBW that told me that.   I then tried another survey which asked me to test my sound, and I am having problems with my sound right now.  I turned on WWOZ in New Orleans this afternoon so I could listen to jazz fest, and now I can't turn off the station.  I have gone to the station several times to turn it off, and for some reason I can't get it to.  Right now I have the volume muted.  When I tried to check the volume on one of the surveys, and all I could get was WWOZ instead of the cat, I decided it was time to log off of Lifepoint.  

I am still getting tons of emails from them about surveys too.  Some of the surveys I tried to do tonight I spent 5-10 minutes on the survey before they decided I was not eligible.  Is anybody else eligible for many of their surveys?  

I've been eligible for quite a few of  them and have cashed out many times.

Can you turn of the radio using the task manager or go to privacy settings on your pc  click on radios and turn everything off? I'm just making suggestions, I have no idea about internet radios, but I remember seeing radio settings  in the privacy settings.

The radio somehow turned off on its own after I logged off and logged back on.  It then started up again a few hours later, and I logged off and back on again, and it turned off again.  They are broadcasting live from jazzfest again today.  Today is the last day, and I would love to listen to it, but I a afraid the same thing is going to happen.  I have Windows 10, and I hate it.  I am going to have to buy a book on Windows 10 on Amazon.  I was in New Orleans for the first weekend of jazzfest.  I was there six days, and I did not spend much time online.  Before I left I was doing okay on Lifepoint.  Maybe yesterday was a fluke.  Thanks.

Also not a fan of Windows 10. Lately, most times after there's an update, I get the "blue screen of death" randomly. Even had to uninstall an update to try to fix problems once.

Ugh! :sad:

As for LifePoints, it has been working a bit better for me lately. Have even completed and gotten credited for a few short surveys, which is all I do in case they don't credit.

But they still send me invites for various diaries, which I will no longer do as I didn't get credited for the last one. And I don't like that the links in the emails they send only take you to the generic login page, not the actual survey they're pushing. Most of the time I have no idea where the survey from the email is on the site. Seems like such issues should be minor and easily fixed, but...

They have been okay for me, but spotty in terms of consistent survey offers. Still a little buggy, too. And their pages always load slowly for me for some reason. I tolerate the bugs because they did recently change their site format.

I was finally able to do 2 surveys and cash out.Not sure if I want to continue to many problems on their end.Plus lately I have been putting effort into my business and I dont need the headaches they give.I can make more money doing what I do then surveys.

On 5/5/2019 at 12:06 PM, NFriday said:

The radio somehow turned off on its own after I logged off and logged back on.  It then started up again a few hours later, and I logged off and back on again, and it turned off again.  They are broadcasting live from jazzfest again today.  Today is the last day, and I would love to listen to it, but I a afraid the same thing is going to happen.  I have Windows 10, and I hate it.  I am going to have to buy a book on Windows 10 on Amazon.  I was in New Orleans for the first weekend of jazzfest.  I was there six days, and I did not spend much time online.  Before I left I was doing okay on Lifepoint.  Maybe yesterday was a fluke.  Thanks.

You could also do a search and find a forum or something that will tell you how to turn off the radio for free instead of buying a book.

I just tried to do at least 15 surveys on lifepoint, and I was not eligible for any of them.  Then I noticed that there were three surveys that I did not finish.  When I tried to enter the first one, it said that I could not return to the survey once I have logged out.  I then tried to do some other surveys, and they would not come up.  I think I maybe made 6 points tonight.

Their frustrating incompetence has always been a problem. They attempt to mask it with canned replies. Such as, you complete a client survey, the router bombs and fails to return you to life points dashboard. You send the URL and screenshots that you have a message that you've already completed the survey. LifePoints support replies back that you have to wait 6 weeks before they get the data back from the client and of course the points never are credited. 

On 5/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, NevadaJones said:

Also not a fan of Windows 10. Lately, most times after there's an update, I get the "blue screen of death" randomly. Even had to uninstall an update to try to fix problems once.

Ugh! :sad:

As for LifePoints, it has been working a bit better for me lately. Have even completed and gotten credited for a few short surveys, which is all I do in case they don't credit.

But they still send me invites for various diaries, which I will no longer do as I didn't get credited for the last one. And I don't like that the links in the emails they send only take you to the generic login page, not the actual survey they're pushing. Most of the time I have no idea where the survey from the email is on the site. Seems like such issues should be minor and easily fixed, but...

BSOD usually means bad memory sticks or cheap memory sticks.