Round Robin Surveys: the Horror

CatShaw54

It's getting so I close any survey that comes up from Round Robin. Their method is to put you through a long, tedious survey on a certain topic and then they segue into another zillion pages covering other topics. Their surveys take far longer than than promised too. Anyone else feel frustrated by this company? Today I made the mistake of giving RR another chance, only to be put through torture, complete the survey, and then get told I didn't even qualify when I was returned to my survey site, in this case PointClub.  Aaargh!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CatShaw54 said:

It's getting so I close any survey that comes up from Round Robin. Their method is to put you through a long, tedious survey on a certain topic and then they segue into another zillion pages covering other topics. Their surveys take far longer than than promised too. Anyone else feel frustrated by this company? Today I made the mistake of giving RR another chance, only to be put through torture, complete the survey, and then get told I didn't even qualify when I was returned to my survey site, in this case PointClub.  Aaargh!

The last time I qualified for one of there surveys which isn't often after completing I also was told I didn't qualify  no more will I do them

I haven't been disqualified from them yet. But I do get annoyed by their fraudulent and pointless progress bar. When it appears to have reached the end, the survey just goes on and on.