Survey Sampling International, LLC - I'm wondering if they may be under new management? (New Zealand)

mea25

There are three companies I have been a member of which have the parent company Survey Sampling International - my opinions, smile city and opinion world.  I haven't been a member of opinion world as long as the other two (it's been at least a couple of years with smile city and my opinions), though I have had payout a couple of times. 

Smile city and my opinions have paid me many times, to paypal, but in the last couple of months I've been noticing more and more, that after I've done a survey I would get a screen telling me my information was not counted because I was cheating in some way, a couple of times this happened and I emailed support and they checked my account and said they could see I spent an adequate amount of time doing the survey and they credited me.  Two surveys in a row did this to me this morning, on my opinions (I was only about 180 points away from a $20 paypal payout also), so I sent two emails about it.  (I have actually been wondering if they are doing this to get the surveys done but then not have to pay the members for doing them).

So I went to log into smile city and opinion world to check if there were any surveys there and I got this message on both sites: Your membership has been terminated as a result of the violation of the OpinionWorld Terms & Conditions. For questions, please, contact [email protected] and now I am also getting the same message on my opinions.  What is annoying me the most about this is that I have done nothing wrong and I don't even get an opportunity to address whatever issue they have, they just say I'm terminated.  I have emailed all three companies and hoping, but not holding my breath, for a reply. 

But this is why the title of this is are they under new management, as they have been deteriorating over the last couple months and maybe now anyone who questions, or suggests they just don't want to pay their members is just getting terminated.

Has anyone else had any of these issues?  And if you've been terminated and then emailed them, have they replied?