dimefynder

Point Club Format Change May 2019

dimefynder

How has your experience been with the new page layout? Have you had any problems with your accumulated credits, or with new surveys?

I started with this site a couple of months ago, and the earned credits have piled up like crazy - provided you sign in absolutely every day, which ultimately leads to higher levels of bonus points. Payouts take about a month, which they mention up front. But the new page says new surveys are added daily, but they haven't added any yet. I hope they still honor the levels we had achieved when the format was changed.

dimefynder

Can any Point Club members confirm whether the site is still offering new surveys (or "missions")? I haven't seen any since May 9, and have logged in every day since then. Thanks.

peach6
27 minutes ago, dimefynder said:

Can any Point Club members confirm whether the site is still offering new surveys (or "missions")? I haven't seen any since May 9, and have logged in every day since then. Thanks.

I was just on the site and had new missions daily not that I qualify

• Like 1