Something is wrong at One Opinion

footfree

4 minutes ago, footfree said:

I did 2 surveys and it says it was my 4th attempt.Then I only get 100 pts.for 4 survey attempts.They are off today.

I completed a survey and didn't get the points

• Sad 1

That's odd. Never had any problems there. Although I have noticed recently that points awarded have dropped a bit for some of the longer surveys.

• Sad 1

They use to be so good about crediting points when you emailed them but not this time I let them know that I completed a survey and only received th  50 points instead of the 700 points my response was that the survey was disqualified and closed that is why I only got the 50 points  that's not my fault I comply it to the end.A little disappointed in there response

Yep pay in points is down and them not answering emails -why do all the good sites end up this way?Employees not wanting to do their work or they got fed up with all the complaints and trying to make everyone happy?Still going to their surveys becasue I get other opportunities then just surveys.In fact I really started focusing on my own business and now I do not have to rely on doing them as much.Trying to wean myself off of them completely but it's hard to do that.But what I don't have a problem is x'ing  out when I think the pay is low or I'm tired of doing the same old b.s. surveys they try to cram down our throats.I think I am done with GTM.I will only be doing a few survey sites from now on.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 2:18 PM, peach6 said:

Good for you footfree

I hope your business becomes a success

Thank you ! I actually am doing quite good with it.Pay is a lot better and I get out of the house more.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently dumped One Opinion, I received at least 3 survey invites per day, but rarely if ever qualified for them.  I was stuck at 21 points forever, so I just went into the site and unsubscribed.  I enjoy not seeing their name every time I open my email. 

• Like 1

Funny how experiences can so vary. One Opinion is one of my best earning sites and have yet to have a problem. (Hope I'm not jinxing myself!) :lol:

I do get DQed often, but I also qualify regularly. My only gripe then would be always getting the "Do you have your pants in front of you?" and "Have you completed a movie survey in the last month?" surveys, which I get several times a week. Seems like the only way to get to other surveys at One Opinion is to go through the motions with those two and get DQed so I can move on to other surveys there.