Sign in to follow this  
peach6

Life Fun and Everything

peach6

Does anybody belong to this survey panel?

I only get a survey once a month always the same one but haven't received one in awhile I tried going onto the web site and was not able to log in just wondering if they closed up shop.

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Thought this place sounded familiar. Checked, and I see I do belong. Vaguely recall signing up a month or so ago, but I have no clue why or where the invite came from. And have done nothing there since.

Long story short, I just tried logging in, and I wasn't able to either. :92_thumbsdown:

peach6
28 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Thought this place sounded familiar. Checked, and I see I do belong. Vaguely recall signing up a month or so ago, but I have no clue why or where the invite came from. And have done nothing there since.

Long story short, I just tried logging in, and I wasn't able to either. :92_thumbsdown:

I was finally able to log in after I clicked accept cookies at the bottom of the page 

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Accepting cookies didn't work for me. So I reset my password to what I think actually was my original password (thought I could just remember it, but I may have been wrong...gotta start writing these down!). Got logged in, see I have $6 (not enough to redeem), but no available surveys. So I guess I haven't been missing anything. :lol:

peach6
25 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Accepting cookies didn't work for me. So I reset my password to what I think actually was my original password (thought I could just remember it, but I may have been wrong...gotta start writing these down!). Got logged in, see I have $6 (not enough to redeem), but no available surveys. So I guess I haven't been missing anything. :lol:

You only ever get one a month so only ever cashed out once a year for 25.00 

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Do they send emails to let you know you have a survey, or do you have to keep logging in/checking? Thanks!

• Like 1

saba1976
4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Do they send emails to let you know you have a survey, or do you have to keep logging in/checking? Thanks!

Same question

peach6
7 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

2 hours ago, saba1976 said:

Same question

They have always sent an email in the past with the survey but didn't receive one last month I did email them the other day but haven't received a reply back yet

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out.

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Oddly enough, I just received an email alerting me to the monthly survey. At this rate I should have enough for a gift card sometime next February. :lol: (Assuming LF&E are still around!)

Next monthly survey expected to come about June 20 they say.

peach6
21 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Oddly enough, I just received an email alerting me to the monthly survey. At this rate I should have enough for a gift card sometime next February. :lol: (Assuming LF&E are still around!)

Next monthly survey expected to come about June 20 they say.

Once a year cash out that's it

Still didn't receive my survey

• Like 1