Wilkins Survey Community

Peaches1946

I received an email invitation to join Wilkins Survey Community ~ anyone familiar with them or have experiences to share?  Whenever I come across a new survey offer, I check the Survey Police site first for background.  SP contributors have saved me from wasting my time and efforts more than once!  I did try doing a search on here for this one but couldn't find any reference or comments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5/18/2018 Update:    So I went ahead and signed up, just to see where this will lead.  It seems that Wilkins (WSR) uses the Univox format.  I already have a Univox account (under the Univox name) and have successfully reached pay-out levels although lately it's somewhat of a long tedious process. Just haven't devoted enough time to taking their surveys. I think I'll pursue WSR for a while and see how it goes. So far the only redemption prize is a tango card but as I rise in levels, I expect there will be more choices as is the case with Univox.  I'm guessing that Univox is subletting their web site, so to speak, and won't be surprised to see invitations for other survey names I've never heard of before if the trend catches on..

• Like 1

So I went ahead and signed up, just to see where this will lead.  It seems that Wilkins (WSR) uses the Univox format.  I already have a Univox account (under the Univox name) and have successfully reached pay-out levels although lately it's somewhat of a long tedious process. Just haven't devoted enough time to taking their surveys. I think I'll pursue WSR for a while and see how it goes. So far the only redemption prize is a tango card but as I rise in levels, I expect there will be more choices as is the case with Univox.  I'm guessing that Univox is subletting their web site, so to speak, and won't be surprised to see invitations for other survey names I've never heard of before if the trend catches on..

• Like 1

If all that's offered are the Tangos, I'll likely pass for now. Have as much as I can handle currently, and I do like the cold, hard cash better. :-D

Let us know how it goes, and thanks! :91_thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

I received an invitation today.

"What is Wilkins Survey Community?

Wilkins is an online research community. We collect feedback on the things you use, buy and do everyday. And we reward you for your time! Wilkins is always free, and we will never share your information without your permission. If you hate free stuff, you can opt out anytime."

Anything know anything more about Wilkins as this thread is over 2 years old. THANK YOU