Panel referral incentives

yobry1

Just a friendly reminder that when you share referral links for panels, those incentives you get for referring may look good but, in the long run your screwing yourself bcoz the more ppl who join the panel, the FEWER invites and chances you have at getting higher paying surveys or get the dreaded "this survey is now closed" message and we all know how frustrating that is. When co's hire research panels we're a member of and don't have the needed amount of panelist for the demographic they want to complete the surveys, that company who hired the research panel will have no choice but to expand their demographics so more of us will be able to complete higher paying surveys. I'm a 13yr veteran survey panelists and have recognized their patterns. Please remember to pass this on and good luck.

I understand that but I don't think that's how most people here feel. We're here to share experiences and thoughts as well as opportunities. If I came across a good site, I would most certainly share it with others.

• Like 1

Well apparently ppl don't care if a survey panel VALUES THEIR TIME. The more they pay per survey, the more they value your time, simple as that.