UNIVOX -question

peach6

On 5/19/2019 at 2:33 PM, peach6 said:

Does anybody belong to Univox?

I always had plenty of surveys to try and for the last week hardly anything

I'm not used to this

Something seems wrong

You know I do and it always says 40 surveys no matter how many I take. A few times there was nothing there but when I went back later 40 showed up again.

4 hours ago, paulgro said:

You know I do and it always says 40 surveys no matter how many I take. A few times there was nothing there but when I went back later 40 showed up again.

I haven't had the 40 on my dashboard in a couple weeks now

3 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

I have not had a survey in over 2 weeks.  Emailed them, but never heard back.

I don't think there good about returning emails did you put anything on the forum if you address it to the Admin you have a better chance of getting a reply (maybe)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

I haven't had the 40 on my dashboard in a couple weeks now

Did you try contacting support about this? Seems strange for  it to be happening for so long.

I quit them a couple yrs ago. Their pay per survey is ridiculously low. I don't know why anyone stays with them or most survey panels that pay less than 8cents per min for their surveys.

1 hour ago, paulgro said:

Did you try contacting support about this? Seems strange for  it to be happening for so long.

Same here! Always 40 now lucky to complete one and a couple of dq points. Something is very wrong.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 4:33 PM, peach6 said:

Does anybody belong to Univox?

I always had plenty of surveys to try and for the last week hardly anything

I'm not used to this

Something seems wrong

Same here and really upset as the admin will not address the issue but have talked to others privately and they are doing fine. The only thing the admin will say is that they don't have many surveys right now and will let us know when the new batch comes in, what???? Well member A and member B are getting a ton. They use to be my favorite but no longer as I am concentrating on other sites.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, buddys said:

Same here and really upset as the admin will not address the issue but have talked to others privately and they are doing fine. The only thing the admin will say is that they don't have many surveys right now and will let us know when the new batch comes in, what???? Well member A and member B are getting a ton. They use to be my favorite but no longer as I am concentrating on other sites.

Seems they are having some problems there right now.

I login to Univox nearly everyday and there are always 40 surveys. My screen-out rate is over 95%. I only attempt single digit LOI, because I had too many late screen outs. Support has not been responsive in months. I'm trying to make it to a payout threshold and I'll  abandon this panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Support use to be great there so I wonder if new management took over since things have changed a lot there?

• Like 1

Is anybody waiting on payment I cashed out on May 30 I have always received it in 3 days but as of yet I am still waiting

• 1 month later...

I enjoy the site when things go well.  However, their customer service is awful.  I didn't receive a recent payment and tried emailing and calling but got no response.  I finally messaged them through FB,  but the answer was that all was well.  It wasn't.  Obviously, if something does not work properly, they do not have the staff or ability to solve problems. 

• Like 1