Crowdtap

kellyc

Has anyone had problems with Crowdtap lately? It's been 2 WEEKS since I cashed out for a $15 GC {yup, I broke Rule#1: Never save points: Redeem at minimum cashout.} I rec'd a reply stating, "Unfortunately, the delivery of your gift card was not successful when we attempted May 7" & of course the "we will be happy to resend"------and have rec'd no reply since. Oh wait----I rec'd a reply this morning to say that 2 of my separate emails would be closed and consolidated into one---which continues to remain unresolved. I actually liked the site so much I bookmarked it to faithfully fill out all those surveys every morning and accumulate points. I actually have 885 which is almost enough for another small GC---which of course means that I gave out all of that info {not to mention all of my time} to this dishonorable unprofessional company. Crowdtap was down for 24 hrs. as they hadn't renewed their security license {professional?} and nothing was stated on their Facebook page as many Crowdtap members expressed their concerns. After they resumed "business," again, nothing was stated---although there was an answer about how only GCs were available for redemption! There have been concerns both in the past & presently about their random communication, and account deactivation. Currently Crowdtap isn't listed with ratings/reviews, so I was wondering about others' experiences.