Tellwut

peach6

8 to 9 as well but I just completed an external survey so maybe the next few days I'll get a few more. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, seven said:

8 to 9 as well but I just completed an external survey so maybe the next few days I'll get a few more. 

I'm not sure if it will make a difference it seems like that's what everyone is seeing

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 2:53 PM, seven said:

Can you offer an opinion on whether or not the surveys you get email invites to are considered "external?" I'm guessing no, but I'd like to hear from an expert. :-D

Yes, they are considered external surveys. Anything that is not in the normal stream of daily surveys is considered external. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

When I login to Tellwut, I usually see 15-20 member created surveys, 5-10 points, one Tellwut survey from the left side bar, usually 25 points and like 50+ external surveys. I only do external surveys under 10 min because I was tired of being burned by extremely late screen out, like the last question late, screenouts.

• Like 2

I did notice that the one day was pretty shy on surveys.  I am not doing well on the 3rd party surveys at all.  But I guess it might be that I am not on there all day trying to complete them.  Once school is out I should do better, I hope. 

• Like 1