yobry1

Any 10 year veteran panelist still taking surveys

paulgro

I started surveys around 2007 and I can see how money has dropped. I do it as a hobby so never took time to see how much I made a month but I can say a lot more then now and I do more surveys then I did back then. There is a big difference from then and now!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

yobry1
On 5/30/2019 at 1:17 PM, Cliche01 said:

Yes, there's a few sites I've passed the ten year mark and still take surveys even though the incentives have gone down on some.  I think part of it is simply my life has changed, while extra cash is always nice,  I don't feel the need to take every survey sent me now and try to milk them for all they are worth.  There's a least once site I can think of I wish would get it's act together and offer Paypal incentives or online giftcards I'd actually use. 

My biggest money makers  when I started were surveyhead(before name changed to ipoll, they were great), Opinion Outpost which I somehow got kicked out of with no reason given and many others did too I think bcoz we were cashing out more than once a week(they were that good back then) and GTM now Life Points I was cashing out $50 almost monthly.