New Panel: SurveyTime (International)

Administrator

Spare yourself. Don’t do it. It’s Cint surveys. Boy, did Cint get a vowel wrong. This is tons of invites that you can’t qualify for. I got halfway through one only to be dropped with no explanation. This is a horrible site. I signed up immediately upon finding it here. After trying roughly 30 invites-I was finally accepted and COMPLETED a survey, down to the offer of an additional survey for an additional reward for which I’d get the invite in 1-2 days.  Then, I got redirected to the dreaded CINT surveys and NO credit for the completed one. I go back to the website and there is no survey history of any kind, no contact and it’s pretty dismal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

Spare yourself. Don’t do it. It’s Cint surveys. Boy, did Cint get a vowel wrong. This is tons of invites that you can’t qualify for. I got halfway through one only to be dropped with no explanation. This is a horrible site. I signed up immediately upon finding it here. After trying roughly 30 invites-I was finally accepted and COMPLETED a survey, down to the offer of an additional survey for an additional reward for which I’d get the invite in 1-2 days.  Then, I got redirected to the dreaded CINT surveys and NO credit for the completed one. I go back to the website and there is no survey history of any kind, no contact and it’s pretty dismal.

I also signed up the first day I did complete 2 but in order to cash out with PayPal I had to give them my mobile phone number and they text me a code and I really wasn't thrilled doing that but since then I also realized they all seem to be Cint surveys so will probably give it a little more time and if it doesn't get better they will be gone

• Like 1

Thanks Peach. I literally just got an email for the reward to the survey so, for now, I’m happy. I don’t qualify for many but can’t complain about not waiting too long for payment! 

Well, I spoke too soon. I just got another email from Tommy the Atom. “After entering the security code from my phone...

Your order has not been sent for the following reason:
Account didn't pass security checks and was flagged

5 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Well, I spoke too soon. I just got another email from Tommy the Atom. “After entering the security code from my phone...

Your order has not been sent for the following reason:
Account didn't pass security checks and was flagged

That's not fair. They should do their security check before you take surveys.

I got a SurveyPolice email this morning, introducing SurveyTime and signed up for it before seeing the comments here.  After a mixed history of experiences with Cint, they aren't my favorite and my expectations are on the low side so I probably would not have pursued this.  But dive into the pool I did and the initial experience was ok.  I attempted three surveys and was disqualified from the first two.  To their credit, they didn't go on and on before kicking me out.  I completed the third one (relatively short and easy to navigate) and qualified for a redemption.  As Peach6 mentions, they required my mobile number to process but I use it for verification on a couple of other sites and without detriment thus far so I'm not uncomfortable with it.  (Not sure what they meant by not passing a security check as 'GammiWoo' describes unless it was something to do with the verification code to release the reward.  If the code wasn't entered precisely, might that have been the issue?) Will post more if my experience changes but for now, I'm filing this under  "so far, so good" and give them high marks for moving the cash so quickly.   I do like that they don't sit on the reward until it reaches a certain level to qualify for a cashout.  

Update:  OK so I've done a substantial number of surveys on the site now but haven't qualified for any beyond the first success earlier this morning.  Maybe it was just the proverbial carrot dangling from a stick.  I have received emails throughout the day, inviting me to participate in new ones, so they are making an effort to keep me interested.  Disqualifications continue to kick in early so I don't feel like I'm devoting excessive time on a path to nowhere just yet.  I shall hang on for a bit and see where this takes me.   

It's official - my experiment with this site (Surveytime) was a disappointment.  After scoring one out of the first three surveys and getting immediate payment, I went back to it over the course of a few days to see how it might play out.  I kept a tally of the number of surveys attempted and stopped at 47....all disqualifications.  Was never able to complete any beyond the one paid on the first day.  Most of them ended after just one or two preliminary questions so the waste of my time wasn't colossal but still not worth the bother.  

I just tried Survey time and it looks OK. I managed to complete a survey but, when they ask for my phone number, it doesn't go through and asks me to 'enter another phone number', so I can't cash out. Any ideas what to do? I can't see a support email on their website.

6 hours ago, hwg3141 said:

I just tried Survey time and it looks OK. I managed to complete a survey but, when they ask for my phone number, it doesn't go through and asks me to 'enter another phone number', so I can't cash out. Any ideas what to do? I can't see a support email on their website.

Did you put in a mobile number?

• Thanks 1

Yes. Tried a couple of times with exactly my number, but no result. Tested once or twice with a disposable SMS box I found on the internet too, but still no luck.

Ok, here's an update of what has happened, in case anyone's interested.

My phone number was finally accepted after quite a long time, and so I have managed to cash out. After, however, I did get this email from customer services:

What is the number that you enter? 
What is the error that you get?

Can you share a screenshot of the error message?

shortly followed by this (after I replied):

We had some issues that we have fixed now

So, just thought I'd share this

4 hours ago, hwg3141 said:

Ok, here's an update of what has happened, in case anyone's interested.

My phone number was finally accepted after quite a long time, and so I have managed to cash out. After, however, I did get this email from customer services:

What is the number that you enter? 
What is the error that you get?

Can you share a screenshot of the error message?

shortly followed by this (after I replied):

We had some issues that we have fixed now

So, just thought I'd share this

Glad it worked out

hwg3141:  Glad to see they responded to the complaint and resolved it.  Now will be curious to hear if you are able to qualify and complete any others and get paid.  I've continued to do a few here and there but the initial payment I received appears to be the one and only benefit I will ever get from that site.

• Thanks 1