New Panel: SurveyTime (International)

Administrator

13 hours ago, Peaches1946 said:

hwg3141:  Glad to see they responded to the complaint and resolved it.  Now will be curious to hear if you are able to qualify and complete any others and get paid.  I've continued to do a few here and there but the initial payment I received appears to be the one and only benefit I will ever get from that site.

Thanks @Peaches1946 and @peach6!

@Peaches1946 I managed to complete one more about streaming services that paid me. Shame that it uses Cint though.

You scored another payment?  That should entitle you to a parade or possibly a medal.  At the very least, a statue in the local park!   :D     Totally agree on Cint- over time I've become more and more suspicious of their intent.  Best wishes!

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2019 at 9:50 PM, Peaches1946 said:

You scored another payment?  That should entitle you to a parade or possibly a medal.  At the very least, a statue in the local park!   :D     Totally agree on Cint- over time I've become more and more suspicious of their intent.  Best wishes!

Haha @Peaches1946!

Another MIRACLE happened, as I completed and got paid for another one! However, this was a DOUBLE MIRACLE as I got the payment twice (2*$1 PayPal emails). Maybe next time I'll get $4... :lol:

• 1 year later...

dziwny panel !?zisiaj zarejestrowalem sie o godz.11.30.wypelnilem ankiete w zakresie mojego profilu i otrzymalem ankiete, w ktorej zostalem odrzucony. ale to nic.o godz.12.00 chcielem sie zalogowac do tego panwlu.i co? i nic.okazuje sie ,ze moj adres ihasli nie istnieja !!! co wy na to ?

On 8/26/2020 at 6:43 AM, aro68 said:

dziwny panel !?zisiaj zarejestrowalem sie o godz.11.30.wypelnilem ankiete w zakresie mojego profilu i otrzymalem ankiete, w ktorej zostalem odrzucony. ale to nic.o godz.12.00 chcielem sie zalogowac do tego panwlu.i co? i nic.okazuje sie ,ze moj adres ihasli nie istnieja !!! co wy na to ?

I went on Google Translate and translated from Polish to English:

strange panel!? today I registered at 11.30 am I completed a survey regarding my profile and received a survey in which I was rejected. but that's nothing. at 12.00 I wanted to log into this panwlu.and what? and nothing. it turns out that my address and password do not exist !!! what do you say ?

I’m not sure what to tell you. As far as I know. Survey Time has no customer support link or anything. Once you answer the profile questions, there aren’t many options. I would maybe try and register again. 

• Thanks 1