Does anyone in the UK remember a Globaltestmarket/Futurethinking ice cream product test in January?

Sunweazle

I'm based in the UK and I completed a two-part Futurethinking ice cream product test in January (see file attachment) but I'm still waiting to be paid the 20 GBP promised, in spite of providing evidence in the form of screenshots of survey completions and the products tested. Globaltestmarket (now Lifepoints) hosted this survey and they keep giving me the runaround with comments like "the project team have confirmed all panelists that completed this survey have been awarded points". I'm now wondering whether anyone has actually received the 20 GBP payment promised (about 25 USD); I suspect GTM/LP are just incompetent, but it did cross my mind that they took all the cash from Futurethinking for the product test and are keeping it to themselves...

And if any non-UK people have encountered similar poor service from Globaltestmarket/Lifepoints for other product tests then please chime in as this may help get a broader picture of what GTM/LP are up to.

Ice cream survey 2019-01-13 #3.jpg

That screenshot reminds me of YourWord, Askia surveys, Halls & Partners... (now closed) and yes Future thinking
Anyway, the latter seems a member of the MRS, https://www.mrs.org.uk/researchcompany/future-thinking
MRS will not help (...a second time, if you contact them...)... but their page gives details about Future-Thinking and you could contact them directly asking about that recent survey on... delivered by... which has not been rewarded accordingly.... and you hope that as a market research member they will help you.

Just an idea (which I would try).  Or with a nice polite Twitt ask who should you contact for one of their survey that the panel hosting refuses to reward (my 2nd option). I agree it's very annoying when we comply with surveys/study terms but reward is refused.

3 hours ago, lev said:

... but their page gives details about Future-Thinking and you could contact them directly asking about that recent survey on... delivered by... which has not been rewarded accordingly.... and you hope that as a market research member they will help you.

Thanks Lev - I reported this to Futurethinking in February and they did make sympathetic noises about getting in touch with GTM, but it seems to have made no difference at all. Apparently, GTM had to do a manual audit of the survey submissions for an unspecified reason, but my guess is that their system screwed up big time. I seem to be one of the unlucky ones who the bean counters have deemed to be unworthy of a reward, even though I stumped up cash to buy the products in the first place. Once bitten, twice shy so I won't be falling for that one again...

But I'm not giving up as I'm very annoyed that they can screw me over like this. I have contacted Futurethinking again to see if they can get GTM to do the honourable thing and pay the reward as promised.

If that was the buy 2 packs of ice lollies/icecream on a  stick, I did so, submitted pictures of the packs which were received, compled the tests, submitted the report, and nothing. No repayment for the icecream, no reward.

Complained, no result. Oh well, no big deal, the ice creams made a change so we were not really out of pocket, just the usual cockup.

I was tempted to try it because in  an earlier survey where they sent me two tubs of Ben and Jerrys (paked in dry ice) the rewards did turn up and the icecream was really pretty good.