natofborg

First Survey Company

natofborg

Who remembers the very first survey company you signed up with?

Mine was Memolink back in the late 1990’s. I’ve been hooked ever since

somelady

Mine was lightspeed.

schludermann

I was with HarrisPoll, i got to 10,000+ points lost access to the email account and forgot my password to the harrispoll site and they would not even acknowledge my requests to recover the account. I'm not with them anymore.

episemion

Pinecone as I recall. That was 18 years ago. They dropped me 2 years ago or so , claimed it was to "freshen the panel" , but I suspect it was their new router system not working which made it look like I was doing nothing. 

peach6

My first one was My Survey

natofborg
On 5/30/2019 at 11:42 PM, somelady said:

Mine was lightspeed.

I miss Lightspeed Panel.  I did reallly well with them

Vodkapirate

Mine was Pinecone, and then Memolink, back in....YIKES that was 17 years ago. :eek:

paulgro

Lightspeed panel and one I can't remember the name now it has been so long.

neminem

The first one I signed up for was e-rewards - I got invited from Southwest, probably 8ish years ago. Used it every once in a while for a handful of Southwest points (mainly just to keep the rest of my Southwest points active, which it does a great job of). Had no idea for years that there were a wealth of other sites out there that would've paid actual cash for the same surveys. Eventually a few years later I discovered Valued Opinions... for the same reason (I was looking if there were any other ways to get Southwest points, as I was trying to get the SW companion pass). Few months after that a facebook game was offering in-game currency if I'd sign up for socialopinions with their link, and that's when I finally discovered the whole breadth of sites out there (specifically, I think I discovered this site, or possibly another one like it linking to a bunch of survey sites, while trying to determine whether socialopinions was legit or not.)

mnleona

No idea. Now you have me wondering.:smile:

rosiesmom

Quickrewards, and I didn't understand at the time that it could take 45 minutes worth of qualifying questions to get to the actual survey.  Boy was I miffed.  

• Like 1

bookiej

Greenfield. Heard about it on my local news.