First Survey Company

natofborg

Who remembers the very first survey company you signed up with?

Mine was Memolink back in the late 1990’s. I’ve been hooked ever since

I was with HarrisPoll, i got to 10,000+ points lost access to the email account and forgot my password to the harrispoll site and they would not even acknowledge my requests to recover the account. I'm not with them anymore.

Pinecone as I recall. That was 18 years ago. They dropped me 2 years ago or so , claimed it was to "freshen the panel" , but I suspect it was their new router system not working which made it look like I was doing nothing. 

On 5/30/2019 at 11:42 PM, somelady said:

Mine was lightspeed.

I miss Lightspeed Panel.  I did reallly well with them

The first one I signed up for was e-rewards - I got invited from Southwest, probably 8ish years ago. Used it every once in a while for a handful of Southwest points (mainly just to keep the rest of my Southwest points active, which it does a great job of). Had no idea for years that there were a wealth of other sites out there that would've paid actual cash for the same surveys. Eventually a few years later I discovered Valued Opinions... for the same reason (I was looking if there were any other ways to get Southwest points, as I was trying to get the SW companion pass). Few months after that a facebook game was offering in-game currency if I'd sign up for socialopinions with their link, and that's when I finally discovered the whole breadth of sites out there (specifically, I think I discovered this site, or possibly another one like it linking to a bunch of survey sites, while trying to determine whether socialopinions was legit or not.)

• 2 weeks later...