Time Zone

NevadaJones

I have been pondering lately (which may be the cause of recent headaches). :lol:

As I live in the Pacific time zone, am I missing very many surveys, especially maybe some of the better ones, that folks in other parts of the country get to before me, and then they fill up and disappear before I even see them? (Excuse the long, run on sentence!)

I guess I'm also wondering when the surveys first get listed at the various sites. Not that I'm currently considering getting up at 4 AM to do surveys. :51_scream: I have done all the odd hours I have ever wanted to do back when I was working!

Any thoughts? :-D

• Like 1

I am in the Central Time Zone and I have wondered the same thing.  I always thought that folks on the East Coast got them before I could.  I did get up at 3 a.m. once and I did pretty good on Swagbucks.  King of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

• Like 1

I'm also in the pacific time zone.  I haven't noticed a consistent pattern of early survey invites, but generally it seems to start around 5-6 am Pacific, ramps up and then tends to taper off by early evening.  I will says that there is a definite pattern of which days of the week have the highest volume of survey invites.  Thursday in my observation has the highest number of survey invites, followed by Friday, and then Monday or Tuesday.  Weekends tend to be the lowest, as you might suspect.  But for some reason Thursdays I always get a barrage of survey invites - too many to actually attempt.  Kind of annoying.

• Like 1

AZ, Mountain Time. We don't change time here so right now we are at the same time as Pacific time then when everyone falls back we are at Mountain time. Some call it AZ Time.