Streetbees - Strong Recommendation

hwg3141

Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd recommend Streetbees; a survey app that pays directly into PayPal. There is no minimum cash out (you get paid for the survey you complete) although, like Prolific, your answers have to be verified before payment. I have been with them for about a year now, and surveys are genuinely fun to complete! However, some of the surveys they have don't pay anything, so you have to wait until a paying one comes along. I am posting this topic here, as Streetbees hasn't been added on Surveypolice yet.

Here's a link to their website in case anyone's interested! (Don't worry, no referral code attached!)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to sign up, but it wont even go beyond the phone number verification screen. It just freezes. It doesnt work on my phone unfortunately. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, hwg3141 said:

Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd recommend Streetbees; a survey app that pays directly into PayPal. There is no minimum cash out (you get paid for the survey you complete) although, like Prolific, your answers have to be verified before payment. I have been with them for about a year now, and surveys are genuinely fun to complete! However, some of the surveys they have don't pay anything, so you have to wait until a paying one comes along. I am posting this topic here, as Streetbees hasn't been added on Surveypolice yet.

Here's a link to their website in case anyone's interested! (Don't worry, no referral code attached!)

It's for iPhone only I think 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This app works on Android as I have it. It's not bad, they do pay. They have surveys that require you to take photos of advertisements, I have even got a couple about what food I am eating for that night. Not a bad app, I check at least every day, they pay for a basic survey £1, £3 and have seen £10 ones as well.