Omni Shopper Panel payments

mexpensive33

I have gotten a couple of surveys for a survey . It says that you will get paid with an Amazon code. Yet I never received  one and there is no site to go to and I do not know how to get paid or any other information about this site.Does anyone else out there have any info or input on this?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is that the panel that issues 3.00 Amazon codes or at least supposed to? I belong to so many panels I sometimes get them confused in my mind. But if this is the panel I think it is I may have been gipped out of some payments. Thank goodness that their surveys are usually very short from what I remember. One thing to check even though I didn't find it to be the case with them is your spam and trash folders. Emails with your Amazon codes because they often come from outside companies and not the panel directly can wind up there instead of your inbox. There were times I didn't think I received my Amazon codes and found the emails either in my spam or trash folder.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 6:01 PM, mikedorb said:

Is that the panel that issues 3.00 Amazon codes or at least supposed to? I belong to so many panels I sometimes get them confused in my mind. But if this is the panel I think it is I may have been gipped out of some payments. Thank goodness that their surveys are usually very short from what I remember. One thing to check even though I didn't find it to be the case with them is your spam and trash folders. Emails with your Amazon codes because they often come from outside companies and not the panel directly can wind up there instead of your inbox. There were times I didn't think I received my Amazon codes and found the emails either in my spam or trash folder.  

I think you might be thinking of Pinecone Research

On 3/20/2021 at 8:12 AM, natofborg said:

I think you might be thinking of Pinecone Research

Pinecone pays 3.00 per survey or at least they did when I was a member but I have been gone from there a couple of years so things may have changed. But I am almost sure Omni offers 3.00 Amazon codes for completing certain surveys. But I haven't gotten one of those in quite a while. And as others have said there is no site to go to or a way to contact them if you didn't receive payment.  For all you know they could be out of business. I could very well have lost out on some of those Amazon codes. I belong to a lot of panels and it is hard enough as it is to keep track of everything and with no website I could easily have forgotten I was owed a payment or payments by them and even if I knew Omni owed me some Amazon codes what would be my recourse?