Datatelligence

jellyfish

I've been with Datatelligence for a few months now, not receiving many surveys or points. Yesterday I received a survey from them and the reward for qualifying & completing it was a $10 Amazon GC. Of course I jumped on it, qualified & completed it. I even got a confirmation message that I did indeed fully qualify & complete it.

Waited a while, didn't get the Amazon GC emailed to me. I emailed them asking how long it normally takes to receive, and no response yet. I just left the same question on their "contact us" form.

Looking at their rating here, it doesn't seem too promising. Does anyone here have experiences with this company, good or bad, that they'd care to share? I am determined to get this GC. :wink:

Thanks!

I did a survey for them today and just like you said got the confirmation email that I would receive the gift card. I usually give them a week, but now I'm thinking I might want to get on them as well. Please keep me posted on what happens with you!

Boom77boom

I did hear back from them regarding my inquiry and they stated that once the survey is closed I will be emailed my GC. I don't know how long that usually takes (hopefully a week or less like you said) but I will definitely keep you posted, thanks. :D

Sure glad I found this forum...I completed the same survey and was wondering when/how I would receive my GC. I emailed them and didn't get a reply (which seems to be the norm with them), so it's good to know somebody got an answer! I'll keep an eye on this thread and also post if & when I get my GC :)

That's great ratsing, please do!

I tell ya, if they don't come through they're going to have a lot of angry Survey Policers after them! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't gotten the GC. I also contacted them a couple of times and they have not answered.

Anyone else have any luck?

:evil:

To my surprise, I got an email from them today:

Thank you for your participation in completing this study!

We will be send out the $10.00 Amazon.com gift certificate code to [my email address] in the coming week.

Cordially,

Datatelligence ONLINE

Have you heard from them, jellyfish?

To my surprise, I got an email from them today:
Thank you for your participation in completing this study!

We will be send out the $10.00 Amazon.com gift certificate code to [my email address] in the coming week.

Cordially,

Datatelligence ONLINE

Have you heard from them, jellyfish?

Yes, I did get that today as well. I just wonder why they can't just send the GC instead of teasing us! :roll:

Got another email from them tonight. I'm starting to feel like we're being strung along:

"The incentive for this study will be sent to this e-mail address within the coming week. Thank you for your patience!

Cordially,

Datatelligence ONLINE"

:evil::twisted::x

• 2 weeks later...