Sign in to follow this  
dawn_b_adams

It's been a long time

dawn_b_adams

Hi everyone. I was on here several years ago, was signed up with all kinds of survey sites, maybe 10-15 sites. Then life happened, and I just stopped doing any surveys for years. I recently retired, and now I have free time to get back into my crazy hobby. 

At this point, I'm starting slowly, only registered with two sites - Forthright and Paid Viewpoint. Both sites are pretty good. For Forthright, they have their own surveys in which you can get $2-$3 for a survey, even if you don't qualify, once you either complete or DQ from three of their surveys, you get a $2.00 bonus. They have partner surveys also. You can earn up to $10.00 a day. The most I ever got in a day was between $7-$8, but it was about a 6 1/2 hour slog to get that. Typically, I go 3-4 hours and set a goal to make at least $3-$4. 

For Paid Viewpoint, it took a long time, but my trait score has gotten better, and I took a couple of surveys from them today where I made about $2.00 for 15 minutes of surveys. Not too shabby.

I'll check the forums to see what's up with everyone. I use the money I make for the surveys for fun. 

• Like 1

mnleona

I read the forums and it helps with what is happening in the survey world.

• Like 1

paulgro
On 6/12/2019 at 8:13 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

Hi everyone. I was on here several years ago, was signed up with all kinds of survey sites, maybe 10-15 sites. Then life happened, and I just stopped doing any surveys for years. I recently retired, and now I have free time to get back into my crazy hobby. 

At this point, I'm starting slowly, only registered with two sites - Forthright and Paid Viewpoint. Both sites are pretty good. For Forthright, they have their own surveys in which you can get $2-$3 for a survey, even if you don't qualify, once you either complete or DQ from three of their surveys, you get a $2.00 bonus. They have partner surveys also. You can earn up to $10.00 a day. The most I ever got in a day was between $7-$8, but it was about a 6 1/2 hour slog to get that. Typically, I go 3-4 hours and set a goal to make at least $3-$4. 

For Paid Viewpoint, it took a long time, but my trait score has gotten better, and I took a couple of surveys from them today where I made about $2.00 for 15 minutes of surveys. Not too shabby.

I'll check the forums to see what's up with everyone. I use the money I make for the surveys for fun. 

Welcome back. I've been here a couple of years so maybe when you stopped coming here is about when I started.