Same survey more than once

NevadaJones

On 7/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, somelady said:

They can't do that. I't not like it's our fault and the ones that tell us we already took the survey we don't even know which survey it was going to be. There's no way we could intentionally take the same survey over and over on one panel and they can't drop us for taking surveys on another panel.

Some of the surveys ask different questions and focus on something different like the What you bought in the last 3 months survey. I get that survey on 4 or 5 panels and most of them focus on a different thing you bought.

We weren't talking about the same survey on 1 panel, we're talking about getting the same survey on different panels. It happens quite often if you're a member of multiple panels. There are many other surveys that aren't the shopping surveys that are sent to many panels. eg: the exact same survey on 3-4 different panels.

On 7/10/2019 at 12:39 PM, nj07208 said:

I don't think there's anyone bragging. I was just explaining that if I get the same survey, I will try to complete it. As Somelady said, they're often looking for different things. There are a lot of tv/movie type surveys that look the same but ask different questions. It's also up to the panel to have filters in place if that is an issue for them.  I would also think a lot of people do not use the same "names" here that they do on other sites so getting kicked off a panel wouldn't happen.

If I worked for a survey panel and I saw a panelists have a red flag on more than one occurrence bcoz they completed the survey on another panel site and was trying to get paid by the site I was working for, you better believe I'd kick them off.

23 hours ago, yobry1 said:

If I worked for a survey panel and I saw a panelists have a red flag on more than one occurrence bcoz they completed the survey on another panel site and was trying to get paid by the site I was working for, you better believe I'd kick them off.

Again, you keep harping on this. I resent the implication that any of us are doing anything bad or illegal. I will not feel the least bit guilty. They are all a little different any, as several have already mentioned on here. Please get off your soapbox and stop being judgemental. 

• Like 3

Sometimes they want you to take the same survey after some time to see if your opinions have changed.   And I too have had surveys that looked the same but turned out to be different.  

The other thing is that I do so many surveys it gets hard to remember what you have done!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Shrike said:

Sometimes they want you to take the same survey after some time to see if your opinions have changed.   And I too have had surveys that looked the same but turned out to be different.  

The other thing is that I do so many surveys it gets hard to remember what you have done!

Good point,  there are times I get surveys I've taken before a month or so later, so maybe they do just want to see if your thoughts have changed.  I've taken surveys that had just shades of difference from each other, typically about current TV shows.   And yeah, sometimes I forget what I've taken...sometimes surveys even ask about that, and I always click the 'other surveys' option, as I don't recall them all. 

• Like 2