Sign in to follow this  
peach6

Tellwut-less

peach6

Did everybody just get 6 surveys on Tellwut?   Or was it just me

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Don't usually count them, just do them and move on. 

But...

Since I saw your post before I Tellwutted this morning, I made sure to count, and I also got only six.

I'm thinking that maybe since those surveys are user-generated there may be days where Tellwut just doesn't have as many to put up. So many of those surveys are pretty bad to begin with...poorly written and/or constructed. And I guess those are the acceptable ones. Maybe others are so bad that Tellwut can't even use them.

Just a random thought.

• Like 1

JD

6. It's a Monday issue IMO. Weird.

• Like 2

rosiesmom

I only got a few.  It's just one of those days.

• Like 1

peach6

I thought maybe a few more would be on there later in the day but I guess not

schludermann

Do you mean notices of external surveys that arrive via email? I never use those email links, instead, I've bookmarked Tellwut. Every morning 20-30 members surveys available, 1-3 Tellwut surveys and 50+ external surveys

rosiesmom

So 45 points today?  That's all??

• Like 1

peach6

Me to

• Like 2

NevadaJones

Just a few for me, too. Guess it really is a Monday thing.

• Like 1

rosiesmom

There was a few yesterday, but more today.  I noticed today that there were 3 surveys that were very alike.  3, and they were by the same person.  So I am going to start submitting surveys again.  Mine were always like someone else's that had been posted 3 months before.  But apparently we can submit as many as we like, all the same.  Yay!!!

• Like 2

rosiesmom

Soooo, I submitted a survey.  I got my rejection email today.  No specific reason.  But it didn't fit any of the excuses they gave me.  So I guess when I get to the point of cashing out, I will.  I need to look for a gig to replace it.  Less hassle for me.  Tired of not getting points, surveys that turn in to battles. 

paulgro
On 8/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, rosiesmom said:

Soooo, I submitted a survey.  I got my rejection email today.  No specific reason.  But it didn't fit any of the excuses they gave me.  So I guess when I get to the point of cashing out, I will.  I need to look for a gig to replace it.  Less hassle for me.  Tired of not getting points, surveys that turn in to battles. 

Did the same and was told my survey was like others. Seems I see just about the same surveys every day which should be rejected the way they talk. Won't be sending any more in.

• Like 1

rosiesmom

I know Paulgro.  I just saw one the other day and it didn't ask a question at all, but the only two responses were Yes/No.  And there it was in all its glory.  I have just over 1300 points and then I can cash out.

paulgro
5 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I know Paulgro.  I just saw one the other day and it didn't ask a question at all, but the only two responses were Yes/No.  And there it was in all its glory.  I have just over 1300 points and then I can cash out.

I have made money there but not giving surveys but taking them. I'll stay but I won't try to write surveys any longer.

NevadaJones

Here's what I don't get.

So many of the surveys people submit are really poorly constructed. Not to mention with plenty of spelling errors and awful grammar. Doesn't anyone at Tellwut proofread these things? I understand that likely in some instances English may be a second or even third language for those submitting surveys, but can't Tellwut clean them up a bit before publishing? Certainly would lessen some of the hateful comments I see about many of the surveys.

• Like 1