Tellwut-less

peach6

Some of the surveys don't even make sense and if it doesn't pertain to you there is N/A   I don't know how they get approved

I used to like it when Tellwut was on here and made comments or answered questions   Don t know why they stopped

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, NevadaJones said:

Here's what I don't get.

So many of the surveys people submit are really poorly constructed. Not to mention with plenty of spelling errors and awful grammar. Doesn't anyone at Tellwut proofread these things? I understand that likely in some instances English may be a second or even third language for those submitting surveys, but can't Tellwut clean them up a bit before publishing? Certainly would lessen some of the hateful comments I see about many of the surveys.

I guess they don't clean them up.  Some of them don't even make sense, and they pass the test of Tellwut worthy.  I don't get it.  I have submitted a few that were accepted, but then the denials started coming in, and I gave up on it.  Meh, I have about a month to go before I can cash out, not happening too quickly on 70-85 points per day.  I remember when they were 150.  It's all about the 3rd party surveys, that is what they make their money on, and I understand that, but I don't qualify for most of those. 

• Like 1

I still do okay there. A $25 gift card every six weeks or so. But then I do qualify for a fair number of surveys, maybe close to 50% or thereabouts. So not complaining...yet. :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I still do okay there. A $25 gift card every six weeks or so. But then I do qualify for a fair number of surveys, maybe close to 50% or thereabouts. So not complaining...yet. :lol:

Good for you!  I used to get that too, but no more.  I just went onto the site and there was a comment put as a survey and here were yes/no responses for it.  No real question, so now it's on.  I am nitpicking every survey apart until I can cash out.  I am done with it.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 7:50 PM, peach6 said:

Some of the surveys don't even make sense and if it doesn't pertain to you there is N/A   I don't know how they get approved

I used to like it when Tellwut was on here and made comments or answered questions   Don t know why they stopped

I think some folks might not have been the nicest and so the plug got pulled on them entering into discussions.  I liked it when they could answer questions. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 6:58 AM, rosiesmom said:

Good for you!  I used to get that too, but no more.  I just went onto the site and there was a comment put as a survey and here were yes/no responses for it.  No real question, so now it's on.  I am nitpicking every survey apart until I can cash out.  I am done with it.

I'm getting there. Response time is slow as molasses. Even with fewer user surveys it still takes an inordinate amount of time. Has never gotten better. Compared to when I joined it now takes 3 times as long to cash out. I make more these days with Microsoft Rewards in less time these days than Tellwut.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 6:41 PM, JD said:

I'm getting there. Response time is slow as molasses. Even with fewer user surveys it still takes an inordinate amount of time. Has never gotten better. Compared to when I joined it now takes 3 times as long to cash out. I make more these days with Microsoft Rewards in less time these days than Tellwut.

You are right JD.  I remember making 150 points per day and I even got quite a few of the 3rd party surveys.  I usually get 75-85 points per day and rarely qualify for the 3rd party ones.  It's like my time isn't worth their while.

On 8/29/2019 at 5:17 PM, rosiesmom said:

You are right JD.  I remember making 150 points per day and I even got quite a few of the 3rd party surveys.  I usually get 75-85 points per day and rarely qualify for the 3rd party ones.  It's like my time isn't worth their while.

When I started I remember 250-300 points/day and no external surveys.(: Could cash out for $10 Amazon about every 2 weeks. Yes, 40 points today. Mondays have been bad for the last couple of months but this is a new low. They took the day off in Canada today as well which could account for the extreme low points.

• Like 1

I am getting around 75-85 per day, but sometimes it is 40.  Just weird.  I haven't done a 3rd party one in a couple of weeks, so I had bettered get busy on that.  Still thinking about getting out of it.