One Opinion Lying About Survey Points

Njsurveyman

Just took a survey from One Opinion promising 800 pts for a 5 min survey. Well, I did the full survey and instead they only gave me 50 pts for a DQ, even though I did not DQ. This has been the slowest company to reach the minimum of 2500 points to cash out. Been with them for 6 years, and still couldnt cash out once yet. 

Tell Emily, the bot. Hopefully, she will see actual time spent and award the balance accordingly! Good luck. If that doesn’t work, by all means, submit a ticket. They will likely be fair.

I tried, and Emily the bot just gives back an auto reply saying cannot find anything wrong with your account. I cannot even contact customer service. HORRIBLE SITE

2 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Just took a survey from One Opinion promising 800 pts for a 5 min survey. Well, I did the full survey and instead they only gave me 50 pts for a DQ, even though I did not DQ. This has been the slowest company to reach the minimum of 2500 points to cash out. Been with them for 6 years, and still couldnt cash out once yet. 

They used to be great about awarding the points but not sure if that's the case now  Awhile ago I completed a survey and only received 50 points instead of the 800 I emailed them and they told me that the client pulled the survey well that's not my fault so only got the 50 points.

There doesn't seem to be anywhere on their website to contact them via email anymore, however they did supply a phone number, so I gave them a call.  I was told that they will look into it and make decision in the next 24 hours. I guess you have to call them now for any problems you run into. I will keep everyone updated what they tell me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I know I've said this before, but it always puzzles me how folks' experiences can be so different. Just checked, and I've cashed out 15 times in just less than a year at OneOpinion, and I have nearly enough to cash again. And I know my demographics are not that great. Enjoying the ride while I can I guess, as the longer surveys there I've noticed are not paying as much as they once did.

One thing I do is that once I've gotten my five DQs for the day, I move on and don't attempt any more surveys at OneOpinion until the next day. Don't know if that makes any difference somehow.

I am disgusted at One Opinion. They still refused to provide me with the promised points claiming I DQd even though I went straight to the end. 800 points is equal to a crappy 80 cents on their pathetic website. I know others may have better experience with them, but I must warn the newbies out there that for me, One Opinion is shady, dishonest, and a disgrace. I am done with them and will be cancelling my account with them. There are sooo many better survey panels out there like Paidviewpoint, panelpoll, Pinecone, etc...