Opinion Outpost & Opinion World

noorish

I was a valued member with them for over a decade and took all available surveys - they have since cancelled my accounts and do not respond to any email support - I am contacting the BBB about both of them - they (like many sites) have turned into scams - most survey sites have turned into complete scams and have become a total waste of time...

Can't help any with Opinion World as I've never used them, but as far as Opinion Outpost, seems odd they just cancelled your account if you were a regular.  Was there a long period of time where you didn't take surveys?  Perhaps if you are cancelled and are trying to send them e-mail, are you sure it even goes anywhere and they recognize you as a past member? Have you tried re-doing your membership?   In general I've found OO is pretty good at replying back, though may take a few days depending on the issue.   

Starting yesterday in those pointless "screener" questions that you are forced to answer before every survey, they ask at what stage in your IT career you are.  It does not give the option to state that you are not in the IT field so I cannot take any of their surveys.  Opinion Outpost seems clueless about the entire survey taking process and yes they are ban happy, just read about them on this very site, in this same forum.

• 2 weeks later...

this entire type of business is going downhill.  The rate of pay, the timeliness of tech help and the frequency of surveys has declines and now the emergence of scams have me doing very few surveys anymore.  Not because I don't want to but also, as I have aged I seem to be less desirable for research input, especially retail.

• Like 1