Automatically advancing pages

NevadaJones

Have been more often lately getting surveys where as soon as you answer a question (or questions), the survey automatically advances to the next page without having to click on the "Next" or arrow or whatever. Makes me nuts because I usually double check my answers for errors before going on to the next page. Makes me paranoid that maybe I've clicked a wrong box accidentally and that I'll never know!

That is all. :lol:

• Like 2

Yeah, I've been noticing those too, though typically it's during the start of the survey where they are asking the basic age, zip code, state sort of questions.  Kind of freaky though after having been 'trained' to click the next button to advance the page. 

• Like 1

I love it when surveys only auto advance for some of the questions.   Never had an entire survey auto advance, it always stops at some point for me.

On 6/21/2019 at 12:49 PM, NevadaJones said:

Have been more often lately getting surveys where as soon as you answer a question (or questions), the survey automatically advances to the next page without having to click on the "Next" or arrow or whatever. Makes me nuts because I usually double check my answers for errors before going on to the next page. Makes me paranoid that maybe I've clicked a wrong box accidentally and that I'll never know!

That is all. :lol:

I can't stand them because I have clicked on the wrong button and realized it just as the page advanced and you can't go back.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...