lifepoints and payments

edgar00

Hello, someone works LifePoints and has charged this month on time? I had several payments ordered since June 8 and these still did not arrive. It is rare since both globaltesmarket and LifePoints have always been very puntual with the payments. regards

1 hour ago, edgar00 said:

Hello, someone works LifePoints and has charged this month on time? I had several payments ordered since June 8 and these still did not arrive. It is rare since both globaltesmarket and LifePoints have always been very puntual with the payments. regards

I also have one from June 8  I did email them and got a response quickly saying 8- 10 business days not including weekend and holidays so to wait until the 24th if I don't receive it  that is coming up soon

1 hour ago, Vodkapirate said:

They owe me a payment from the 7th, and today I can't even log in to the website. Something sketchy going on...:?

I can log in  not sure why I haven't received payment though never had a problem before

The delay in payment is not LifePoints , but rather the redemption company (perk.com) that handles them. The payments may not be as fast to users outside the US.

Just logged in with no problems. Started a short survey (less than 15 minutes as those are the only ones I'll waste my time on at LifePoints anymore), got DQed and, of course, no DQ points. 

I have cashed twice since they became LifePoints, and both times the payment came several days faster than when it was mysurvey. I think I have just enough for another small cash now. Curious to see how long the next payment takes. 

5 minutes ago, Siegfried said:

I am waiting for payments from the 8th and  11th of june. Glad to see it is not just me.

I emailed them this morning I never had problems redeeming before

6 hours ago, Siegfried said:

I also ran out of patience this morning and sent in a ticket.

Haven't heard a thing from my ticket I don't even want to do any!more surveys until I get it.