lifepoints and payments

edgar00

22 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I just got a reply back Due to the High Volume your PayPal has been delayed for 5-7 days  Not very happy with that response

bad symptom is the first time this happens
  • Like 1

I have enough for a small cash, and I'm also not sure if I should try to get it now or wait to see if things improve. I do know I'm gonna stop doing any surveys there until I see folks are getting timely payments again (if they do).

20 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I have enough for a small cash, and I'm also not sure if I should try to get it now or wait to see if things improve. I do know I'm gonna stop doing any surveys there until I see folks are getting timely payments again (if they do).

I did cash out again not sure if that was wise but I guess it doesn't make a difference but not sure if I want to do any surveys either

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 7:09 PM, Vodkapirate said:

They owe me a payment from the 7th, and today I can't even log in to the website. Something sketchy going on...:?

Nothing sketchy, since it's a fairly new site, they're having lots of problems/bugs/glitches with it and at least one day a week since it started, I haven't been able to login.

22 hours ago, peach6 said:

I just got a reply back Due to the High Volume your PayPal has been delayed for 5-7 days  Not very happy with that response

They brought this on themselves by lowering cashout to $5. I cashout at a min $10 but mostly at $20-25.

Folks,

LifePoints is part of Kantar and are the same people that displayed incompetence running mysurvey, not being able to reliably track your completion on a panel surveyrouter.com shuttled you too are par for the course. I only interact with LifePoints to gather evidence of incompetence and malfeasance to submit a comprehensive report on their conduct. If you want this to stop and experience integrity from the survey industry,  you should be prepared do this too. Forget BBB, they are captured and will not provide meaningful resolution and in fact often provide top grade ratings for survey companies, because the company merely replies.  I suggest starting with ESOMAR https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint

2 minutes ago, schludermann said:

Folks,

LifePoints is part of Kantar and are the same people that displayed incompetence running mysurvey, not being able to reliably track your completion on a panel surveyrouter.com shuttled you too are par for the course. I only interact with LifePoints to gather evidence of incompetence and malfeasance to submit a comprehensive report on their conduct. If you want this to stop and experience integrity from the survey industry,  you should be prepared do this too. Forget BBB, they are captured and will not provide meaningful resolution and in fact often provide top grade ratings for survey companies, because the company merely replies.  I suggest starting with ESOMAR https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint

It's a fairly new site and issues/bugs/glitches are EXPECTED for the first year. People need to realize this and be PATIENT instead of going off the handle filing complaints everywhere. I'm a 13yr veteran panelists and have seen this everytime with a new site or merging panels.

2 minutes ago, yobry1 said:

It's a fairly new site and issues/bugs/glitches are EXPECTED for the first year. People need to realize this and be PATIENT instead of going off the handle filing complaints everywhere. I'm a 13yr veteran panelists and have seen this everytime with a new site or merging panels.

I've got 30,000+ recent surveys and nearly 20 years in customer service that I'm deriving my observations from. I can tell when a company doesn't think the individual is of value. LifePoints is the shell company for Kantar and other iterations of panels. If you read the TOS, Privacy, GDPR statements and then take the information and run it through reverse address look ups, Linkedin, TechCrunch, Rocketreach, State corporate formation records and so forth, the same people often emerge.

It is to their advantage to keep panelists disoriented and isolated and experience powerlessness.

• Like 1

This is not news to me in any way. Like I said, 13 veteran of survey panels which is more than 90% of the current panelist on any survey panel, therefore I have experience with how they are and I know the good and bad panels since I've been a member of more than 50 panels over the years. I have noticed a few more ppl being terminated since the change to LifePoints and I also know what happens when panels change drastically or merge, it's a given. This always happens and it's mostly the newer members who go nuts and complain left and right. Panels DO NOT like you to cash out for the minimum amount every time, this is something I learned years ago and instead of cashing out at $5 every week, ppl need to wait til they reach the $10-25 mark to cash out. The issue the OP is having is due to what I stated before, bugs/glitches/issues with their new system. As with most panels, customer service is ALWAYS slow at getting back to you yet the newer panelist always jump the gun and accuse the panel of wrong doing. Expect at least 2 weeks before you hear back from ANY panel, after that, then file a complaint.

2 hours ago, yobry1 said:

This is not news to me in any way. Like I said, 13 veteran of survey panels which is more than 90% of the current panelist on any survey panel, therefore I have experience with how they are and I know the good and bad panels since I've been a member of more than 50 panels over the years. I have noticed a few more ppl being terminated since the change to LifePoints and I also know what happens when panels change drastically or merge, it's a given. This always happens and it's mostly the newer members who go nuts and complain left and right. Panels DO NOT like you to cash out for the minimum amount every time, this is something I learned years ago and instead of cashing out at $5 every week, ppl need to wait til they reach the $10-25 mark to cash out. The issue the OP is having is due to what I stated before, bugs/glitches/issues with their new system. As with most panels, customer service is ALWAYS slow at getting back to you yet the newer panelist always jump the gun and accuse the panel of wrong doing. Expect at least 2 weeks before you hear back from ANY panel, after that, then file a complaint.

Okay if everything you say is true then why even bother giving a $5 pay out option?

• Like 3

LifePoints is not really "new". Kantar simply merged mysurvey and GTM and renamed the merger as LifePoints. They are still using the same third party redemption processing firm (perk.com) as before. Any redemption issues would be with the redemption company and not LifePoints .

So far , since the merger / renaming , things have been fairly smooth for me there. Adequate surveys and redemptions are received within a week. Their CS response has not changed from the way it was , but I have had all tickets responded to , usually within a couple of days.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, yobry1 said:

I've been at this for 17 years, so I know how things are as well. LifePoints is new in name ONLY. Still owned by Kantar, just merged their companies.  Calling them out for their horrid website that is full of errors, barely works on some days, and that lately has also started glitching in the rewards department isn't "jumping the gun." They told us for MONTHS that they were going to open a new website, so they had all that time to correctly code the website and test it for issues. Saying you should expect any website to behave like this for the entire first year is ridiculous. EVERY website has issues, that's true. But there's a difference between a few bugs here and there, and a website that won't work at ALL for hours at least once a week. That's just poor design.

GlobalTestMarket and mysurvey were far from perfect, but I actually preferred things then (comparatively speaking). I always got paid when I was supposed to, for one thing.

• Like 1