E-rewards points not going into account.

Macc2019

For the passed week I have done a few survey's for e-rewards but the points are not going onto my account.

Never had this issue before with them as points have always gone into account within a hour or so.

So is there anyone else having the same problem or could this be a sign of something?

E-Rewards is one of the many survey panels that are owned and operated by Dynata. Dynata is a rebranded Research Now - Survey Sampling International conglomerate. Survey Sampling was buying up survey panels for several years, merging with Research Now in Dec. 2017. It is no coincidence that many very consistent problems have been taking place across all of these panels since falling under this conglomerate.

Here is the list of all they operate. You can go to each one, separately, and read their reviews, and you'll see the consistent problems/complaints being lodged against them.

E-Rewards

iPoll

Irish Opinions

MyOpinions

Opinion Miles Club

Opinion Outpost

OpinionWorld

Points for Surveys

ProOpinion

Qué Crees

QuickThoughts

Rewarding Your Opinions

SmileCity

SurveySpot

Valued Opinions

Web Perspectives

YourVoice

I've noticed that but the points have been there the next day. I won't be complaining about E-rewards now that you can redeem for the same reward more than once a quarter! That is such a great change! I've redeemed for Burlington 11 times this year which has been a big help with the clothes budget.

Can't say I've noticed any problem getting points for surveys taken, but I did have an odd issue a few says back I tried to access the rewards area on the site and it wouldn't come up when I clicked the link. 

It takes awhile to get the points - just make sure to write down all the info like the survey number, date taken and how much it's worth(I even copy and paste the url and save it in case I need to contact them about it) .Sometimes it can take up to 2 days to get them.However if you don't get it then contact them, they are pretty good about giving you your points.Even at times they say I didn't earn them but give me the points anyway-why?I don't know.Why would someone say oh you didn't qualify but we will go ahead and give you points just for the he-- of it.Not giving up on them I earn points get gift cards and pass them out as gifts.

Also when I don't know the url even if I can just give them a description of the survey like it was a dog food survey or something like that it helps them to identify the survey.

I've been an E-Rewards member since 2008. I've had few problems until now. My survey points are not posting to my account since July 2nd. That was the last day I had survey points posted towards my balance. I've emailed them twice, one week apart and I just get the canned response. I'm not sure what is going on. Are they going out of business? Purging certain members? Not sure.

Well they have that disclaimer that it can take 10 days for points to rewarded. All points used to be credited almost immediately so maybe that's what has changed. They are about 4-5 days behind according to my notes.

I got an email from E-Rewards they were having problems with the posting of survey points. They fixed mine. Might have been some system upgrade. Not sure.

I wasnt getting credit for the surveys I didn't qualify for a few days.I just let it ride and I just now checked and they gave me my credit.It was  $2. not much but it's mine.