Poll Pass

peach6

Poll Pass is definitely a low yield panel, but the effort expended has nearly 100% point accrual. II would rather cycle through qualifying frequently for small rewards, that screening out most of the time for an occasional larger reward. I Bookmark Pollpass and visit at least several times a day . Using a good password manager will make the frequent login insignificant. The ones I try to avoid are the Panels that by policy are willing to string the panelist for 20-60 minutes and screen you out at the last questions. The higher the point value they offer as a reward, the less likely I'm going to take the bait and engage the surveys. Panels such as Tellwut are particularly prone to this.

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

In the past 2 days I have been getting quite a few points on Poll Pass.  They had a lot more questions, so I am going to start checking daily.

I received an email this week from Pollpass with a promise of more questions and the accrual rate has been higher ever since.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Has anyone else stopped getting questions on Poll Pass? I log in every day, but haven't seen any questions for 2 weeks. Their front page mentions the site is closed to new registrations, due to Covid-19. Are they going kaput?

9 hours ago, dimefynder said:

Has anyone else stopped getting questions on Poll Pass? I log in every day, but haven't seen any questions for 2 weeks. Their front page mentions the site is closed to new registrations, due to Covid-19. Are they going kaput?

I haven't had any either I did message them but never got a response

• Like 1

I had 3 questions last week, now, nothing.  I am close to cashing out, I would like to get that before they fold up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I had 3 questions last week, now, nothing.  I am close to cashing out, I would like to get that before they fold up.

I haven't had anything since Easter

• Like 1

Wow, I had something at the beginning of last week, I think it was the 3 questions.  Maybe it was the week before that.  Kind of seem strange because they were doing really good at having questions every 2-3 days.  Dog gone it.