Pop Rewards - now not qualifying on O.O.

nj07208

I was quite surprised today after completing the survey. Got 7/11 right and after clicking next got the "Thanks for your time. You didn't qualify for this survey." Has this happened to anyone else? I guess I'll take yet another break from this daily survey.

That's one of the reasons I quit Opinion Outpost.  I've been doing these Pop Reward surveys through Tellwut and I'd say about 20% of the time after I've finished one it will send me back to Tellwut and say "sorry you don't qualify."   I send an email to Tellwut and they usually give me the 50 points but it's a nuisance to deal with.

Folks,

If you pride yourself as being aware, abort any of these POP REWARDS SURVEYS!

This should be re branded as Poop rewards.

I left after a few days and left all earnings behind.

I've just started noticing these and haven't had any trouble other than the surveys themselves are rather odd.  If it 's what I'm thinking, Pop Rewards are the ones that show you a TV ad, ask the usual questions, then continue babbling on about the credit cards you use, cable and internet, and other totally unrelated subjects. 

I have been a member of the Opinion Outpost survey panel for many years. I took the PopRewards survey every day for many years. Last year I started running into an occasional problem in which I would complete it and would be directed back to Opinion Outpost and told "Thank you!" but received no reward points. I would email the help desk, and usually they would add the points to my account without any issues, although now and again I would get some push back. But, starting in January of this year, I began getting an invite to the survey, every single day, with zero points incentive/reward within their offer. I don't know if they think people are stupid. I tried to just close out of the survey, but it would keep popping back up in my queue during the day. I finally began just answering the first question by saying I did not watch any television the previous day, at which point I would be disqualified, and it would finally stop popping up.

Just so you are aware of some of what is further behind that survey, and many which are offered by Opinion Outpost....   Opinion Outpost is one of MANY survey panels that are owned and operated by a single company. Over the past 3, 4, 5 years a company called Survey Sampling, Inc. has been purchasing survey panels. The purchased Opinion Outpost, ProOpinion, bunches. Later, Survey Sampling merged with another big conglomerate called Research Now. In January of this year those two companies' merger rebranded itself, now calling itself Dynata. Dynate owns and operates the following survey panels:

E-Rewards

iPoll

Irish Opinions

MyOpinions

Opinion Miles Club

Opinion Outpost

OpinionWorld

Points for Surveys

ProOpinion

Qué Crees

QuickThoughts

Rewarding Your Opinions

SmileCity

SurveySpot

Valued Opinions

Web Perspectives

YourVoice

The PopRewards survey is also an internal survey to Dynata. Anything they get for that survey is 100% theirs. They are not a 3rd party panel who is offering it for another panel. So, for them to stop paying any incentive/reward is pretty brazen, to say the least.

You can go to either of those survey panels' reviews and you will see a lot of issues reported on each and every one, all which are coincidentally the same across all of the panels, most frequently that being people have their accounts frozen, and the money they have accumulated having been lost.

• Thanks 1