IPSOS Poll Predictor!, how many entries did it take to win?

schludermann

I've been doing Poll Predictor! for a few years now, easily 30,000+ entries and I've never won. Actually. I've never any online survey perk.

Did you win? more than once? How many chances did it take for you?

This has discussed many times here and the answer is always no one! You would think in all the years that there is ONE person who comes to this site that has won something. How would we ever really know if real people actually win? This is why you can't waste time/points on chances. i-say always has the contests to use your reward points to enter a contest. No way would I trust that. I do know the contest that Epoll has is real. I think it's like $50 (I forget how often it is) but I do know someone who won that. 

• Like 1

Can you imagine if even half of the people who do i-say surveys would use their points to enter contests?? All that money not spent on rewards would be pure profit for them.

• Like 1

If you go to their site and hit the Explore button and scroll down you will see where it says winners.Click on that and you can see a whole bunch of names and what they won.But here is my theory why you will probably never win from their site.Just look at the lottery and how many win a big jackpot.Not every state is included in the drawings but Ipsos has panelist in every state.At least I will go out on  a limb and think they do.The odds off you winning their lottery versus lets say Mega Millions has to be just as high.We don't know how many play Mega and we don't know how many panelist they have but  I would bet the odds are just as high.They gave away around 30 prizes last year so that will lessen the odds to as to how many chances you get to win something too.I would rather them give me more points and just get rid of the stupid game I am tired of playing it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never won either and most of the prizes I usually only like 1 out of the 4 and so I use those points I get only from the predictor and  would never use my points on them ,just the free ones you get from the percentage question 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I have never won either and most of the prizes I usually only like 1 out of the 4 and so I use those points I get only from the predictor and  would never use my points on them ,just the free ones you get from the percentage question 

Agreed, I typically just go for the gift card kind of rewards, I don't need a Roomba or game console.   I don't waste points bidding on items, but do assign points from the Poll Predictor against them.  Not won a darn thing yet in my years of being there in in some cases have had up to 400 some points assigned to an item .

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

Agreed, I typically just go for the gift card kind of rewards, I don't need a Roomba or game console.   I don't waste points bidding on items, but do assign points from the Poll Predictor against them.  Not won a darn thing yet in my years of being there in in some cases have had up to 400 some points assigned to an item .

I should have close to or over 900 points assigned to the Visa card prize when it closes shortly. Been pretty lucky guessing the percentages lately, and in a few cases I've gotten the same question twice and actually remembered (a miracle!) the previous exact percentage so I nailed them for 25 points. :91_thumbsup:

I'll be a winner!

Not. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I should have close to or over 900 points assigned to the Visa card prize when it closes shortly. Been pretty lucky guessing the percentages lately, and in a few cases I've gotten the same question twice and actually remembered (a miracle!) the previous exact percentage so I nailed them for 25 points. :91_thumbsup:

I'll be a winner!

Not. :lol:

One can always hope...

• Like 1