Quick Rewards 60 and 75 cents Surveys - Not good anymore

cricket

You know the QR surveys where they ask you to click on a certain color? They are only worth 60 cents or so but they used to add up. Now they turn out to be some medical trial company or asking questions to see if we qualify but not a survey itself right away like before. Are you finding this also?

• 3 weeks later...

Just bouncing this back up because I got no replies. Someone out there must be doing Quick Rewards. They used to just send surveys,now they ask questions to see if they can find you a survey. I used to make a good amount with this one. No more.  If this is still working well for you, or not, please post. Thanks.

I don't belong to Quick Rewards but did you try seeing what the reviews are on Survey Police  may tell you that others are having issues.

It's worth a try

I do Quick Rewards, but I've never seen a survey where you have to click on a color. I get endless email invites daily for surveys I could never qualify for due to the narrow demographics, so I just delete them without even looking at them. Pretty much just do QR surveys through the TapResearch router. DQ on most, but usually can complete at least one or two most days.

So I guess maybe I'm not even looking in the right place for the color surveys. 

Thanks peach and Nevada. I did look at the reviews and they're pretty good, some complaints about the volume of emails. I'll check out the Tap Research ones. I pretty much delete all of them now because they never lead me to a survey, just more endless questions. I miss the money so will try again!

• Like 1