Point Club questions

Cliche01

I've not signed up for a new survey site in some time, so decided to give a shot with Point Club, listed on the main Survey Police page.  Had a couple of questions I was curious anyone else had encountered, though.  The site has three 'trial' surveys that basically set up your profile from what I can tell.  For some reason, the site won't let me take the final trial though, when I click the link, it just reverts back to the main page.  Also, is it normal for the 'available surveys' to stay the same even after you have take one or been disqualified?  Maybe it's just saying there are more than one survey with that point amount to take, I'm a bit unclear on the matter.  Thanks!  

1 hour ago, Cliche01 said:

I've not signed up for a new survey site in some time, so decided to give a shot with Point Club, listed on the main Survey Police page.  Had a couple of questions I was curious anyone else had encountered, though.  The site has three 'trial' surveys that basically set up your profile from what I can tell.  For some reason, the site won't let me take the final trial though, when I click the link, it just reverts back to the main page.  Also, is it normal for the 'available surveys' to stay the same even after you have take one or been disqualified?  Maybe it's just saying there are more than one survey with that point amount to take, I'm a bit unclear on the matter.  Thanks!  

There are more surveys for that amount

• Like 1

Thanks!  That's kind of what I though, but wasn't sure if each survey was a single one or what.  Beyond that, was able to take the final 'trial' survey and the rest seem to be working normal, so guess I spoke too soon and it took things a bit to get up and running.  Will see how it goes. 

21 minutes ago, Cliche01 said:

Thanks!  That's kind of what I though, but wasn't sure if each survey was a single one or what.  Beyond that, was able to take the final 'trial' survey and the rest seem to be working normal, so guess I spoke too soon and it took things a bit to get up and running.  Will see how it goes. 

It will take a long time for your surveys to credit  and when you do cash out it also takes awhile to receive but they do pay  make sure you try for at least 5 a day because they do give you 12 points for each of the first 5 that you attempt also if you belong to Facebook they put a code on there every day and you could win 1000 points I have one twice.

Good Luck

• Like 1

I have been a Point Club member for about eight months now.  They do reliably pay but are very slow.  I usually count on them for about 25 dollars a month.  I just figure the money is in the pipeline and I will eventually get it.  So far they haven't let me down.  I am on several panels so there is usually something coming in almost every day.   Another good advantage to Point Club is that their surveys pay more than most others and it is reasonably easy to get qualified for their surveys.   And like the poster said above they give you 12 points for five disqualifications or failed surveys,  so you can count on at least 60 points a day.

• Like 1