PointClub Issues?

surveywolf93

After years of primarily doing Branded Surveys I decided to branch out and see what other survey opportunities were out there and had recently ran across PointClub. I signed up and had no issues and found it much more fun and the surveys were easier to qualify for and weren't a constant revolving door for a DQ. For months things were going well up until Tuesday and since then I can't seem to find a decent survey and have completed multiple 2,500 point surveys only to be met with a completed screen instead of the page refresh to PointClub's homepage telling me to check pointbank, instead I get no points at all even after completing the survey. I attempted to reach out to their support via email only to be met with "Message not sent." as if their support email is invalid. Is anyone else having the same issues or does anyone know if PointClub are undergoing maintenance or changes?

• Like 1

I just started using Point Club and haven't had that many issues yet other than a recurring 'survey' that seems more an offer for another site than an actual survey and one time I got locked into a 'didn't qualify, find another survey' loop that I finally said to heck with and exited out of.   For the most part I'm either able to take them, or not for whatever reason, but again, just started using the site a few days back. 

Folks, PointClub has a long history of unethical behavior. PointClub has a history of throttling your account if you disagree with them to strongly, they allow their clients up to six months to approve a survey, they allow clients to pick and choose the surveys they want to accept by "invalidate" your responses months later and as you have noticed, selectively ignore the members. contacting BBB is not effective.

• Like 2

I've been using them 7 months and have been very happy with them.  Surveys I see on some sites for 50 cents can be $2 on this one..  Payout takes a long time, but it has been reliable for me.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 2:50 PM, schludermann said:

Folks, PointClub has a long history of unethical behavior. PointClub has a history of throttling your account if you disagree with them to strongly, they allow their clients up to six months to approve a survey, they allow clients to pick and choose the surveys they want to accept by "invalidate" your responses months later and as you have noticed, selectively ignore the members. contacting BBB is not effective.

Thus far they have replied to every complaint I've made about surveys that aren't surveys but offers for other sites, or situations where I've taken a whole survey and not received points.  I have noticed there's a vast difference between points given quickly, and those pending, so will see how that goes. If as you say it takes them six months to validate, I plan on dropping them like a bad habit.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 11:42 AM, wobbles said:

I've been using them 7 months and have been very happy with them.  Surveys I see on some sites for 50 cents can be $2 on this one..  Payout takes a long time, but it has been reliable for me.

This is my experience too and that is why I feel loyal to PC and always take my time and do the surveys with great care.  Very slow in paying out lately, though . . .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all down for fun and games, and I'm sure there are many professional, well meaning folks from Point Club and parent company Innovate MR, everyone should be aware that after numerous online complaints at places like surveypolice.com and even the Better Business Bureau (bbb.org - search for Point Club at Encino, CA), apparently the good Captain PC has extending the already WAY uncompetitive "pending" point period to six weeks, from the two to four weeks -- primarily, I suspect, because existing staff could not successfully achieve confirmed status with clients within the month-long deadline.

It's unfortunate. Certain companies like Forthright, Survey Junkie and a few others provide a monetary award immediately after either one survey is completed, or within a small amount earned -- in the case of Survey Junkie, only $10. And of course, NO company of the nearly three dozen with whom I have established relationships requires their survey taking clients to wait six weeks. It's an unbalanced relationship that gives so much power to their customers that it makes survey takers feel like second-class citizens -- notwithstanding the Sesame Street-like characters.

I will nevertheless continue to do a modest amount of work for them, because they have customers who seem to be reasonably honorable and responsible. I just wish I felt fully the same way about Point Club and Innovate MR.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 9:41 PM, thewritestuffindy said:

I'm still waiting on a 1900 point survey to be approved since march. I'm not doing Survey's with Point club anymore, so it won't impact me. I still suggest if you have substantial activity with PointClub, review your survey history for "invalidated" points, these are depicted in bold red letters

I recently signed up with Point Club. I have about 14,000 points pending. They sure do have a lot of surveys. I DQ out of probably 95% of them, but the 5% I do get net me a few points. I take my good old nature time doing their surveys, so they cannot say I’m phoning it in or rushing through their surveys, some of which can be lengthy. I’m reserving judgement until I see what they do. Anything I feel is sketchy bs and I’ll dump ‘em in a New York minute. I have plenty of other survey companies I am doing well with. 

Even Prolific has a max of 20 days in which their surveys are approved. If nothing happened in 20 days, they automatically approve surveys. Seldom has any of them come to the 20 days with me. 

I’m just trying to be open minded to see what they do. They are judging me I’m sure, and I sure am evaluating them. So we’ll see what happens. I am very loyal if you treat me with dignity and respect. However, if you do not, hell hath no fury. Just in case any of you all surveys companies are reading this, make damn sure you treat me right. If you do, you’ll have a customer for life. 

I'm finding the catch with Pont Club is to stick with them, they have 'levels' were you get a certain percentage more for each survey taken.  Not that it means surveys are approved any quicker, but when they are, you get more, so points rack up quicker. I've already cashed out $150 with them just from starting in July of 2019, and oddly enough, they have been pretty darn quick in sending out cash rewards via Paypal.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, and again, the catch seems to be to stick with them.  By simply showing up on the site once a day, you can build up levels that reward more points for each survey taken.  

• Like 1