Sign in to follow this  
jberri12

Lifepoints - No New Surveys

jberri12

Is anybody else getting survey invites for the past week or so from LifePoints and then logging in to find no surveys available?  I haven't seen a new survey on my dashboard since early last week.  Just curious if it's me or others are experiencing this.  Thanks.

episemion

I have been getting surveys , but not a steady supply. I generally see a day or 2 in a row each week where there are lots to do. The rest of the time it will be 1 or 2 or none. 

NevadaJones

I always have at least a dozen or more in the queue. But then I've only been attempting the very shortest ones there so as not to waste too much of my time. Maybe all the surveys I'm seeing have been sitting there for awhile.

dimefynder

Living on the U.S. East Coast, I have noticed for months that I am never able to do surveys in the morning before I go to work. There is always an error notification. I have to wait until afternoon or evening to get anything rolling. But I'm usually too tired or busy to do surveys then.

That said, LifePoints is still one of my main go-to survey sites ($10 payout every couple of weeks or so.)

episemion
10 hours ago, dimefynder said:

Living on the U.S. East Coast, I have noticed for months that I am never able to do surveys in the morning before I go to work. There is always an error notification. I have to wait until afternoon or evening to get anything rolling. But I'm usually too tired or busy to do surveys then.

I see the same thing. Invites show up around 6:00am (I'm a night owl) and every one of them seems to error. I leave them until late afternoon now.

• Like 1

somelady

Yes, there were a couple of days that they didn't have surveys or invites.

paulgro

I quite LifePoints a week after they took over. There wasn't any support when things went wrong and I wasn't going to work for free.

episemion

So far , they have been OK. However , when I was in on the evening of 7/21 and again just now , 300 points were deducted without a reason given. Left a ticket. Hopefully , they will explain why.

I suspect it may have something to do with a survey on travel on Friday. It asked if I travel (I do not) and continued on anyway. 

PinkLucy

I get lots of invites, but I think I have only completed one survey since they became LifePoints. Complete waste of time.