Point Club - Real Survey, or offer?

Cliche01

I recently started using Point Club, and keep getting a couple surveys from them that I can't tell are legit, or an offer to join another panel.  I seem to recall they are worth 1375 points, and when clicked on, they go to a page marked Opinion Surveys that asks for my email and other such info which is what makes me think it's a site offer and not an actual survey. At the bottom, it states I agree to get survey offers from Toluna.  Has anyone attempted to 'take' one of these?  Are they an actual survey asking from an e-mail address, or simply another site offer?  Thanks! 

18 minutes ago, Cliche01 said:

I recently started using Point Club, and keep getting a couple surveys from them that I can't tell are legit, or an offer to join another panel.  I seem to recall they are worth 1375 points, and when clicked on, they go to a page marked Opinion Surveys that asks for my email and other such info which is what makes me think it's a site offer and not an actual survey. At the bottom, it states I agree to get survey offers from Toluna.  Has anyone attempted to 'take' one of these?  Are they an actual survey asking from an e-mail address, or simply another site offer?  Thanks! 

I've been getting the Toluna one I have been just closing it

I already belong to Toluna

• Like 1

I have also been getting Toluna and Opinion Survey offers from Point Club, every time I attempt to take a survey from either of them it doesn't pay out to Point Club when completed. It redirects you back to start another survey. Not sure what's been going on with PC but their survey offers have gone down hill as of last Tuesday.

• Like 1