Survey Say So For Good -What is up with this site?

dawn_b_adams

I do partner surveys through Forthright. So I wind up going through all kinds of survey routers and companies. Of all the survey sites, the one that aggravates me the most is Survey Say So For Good. Apparently this site will donate to charity or something, as well as one getting paid.

Anyway, I have never gotten through this company. They repeatedly ask the same questions over and over, sometimes twice in a row. I keep having to say I don't work, as I'm retired, and then it asks what position I work. It keeps asking me what type of cancer I have when I don't have cancer. Now, when I see it's a survey from Survey Say So For Good, I just exit out. I don't have the time to waste. 

• Like 1

I see that all the time as well. I'm also retired (disabled) and a survey will ask employment status , then ask about the company I work for. Similar to ones that ask if you do something (drink coffee - I do not) that then continue with questions like "What size ordered?" and ""How often?" with no option for "Never"". They are just poorly written. 

• Like 2

Dawn, say so is infuriating! I just did one before I logged in here today. Asked me the same questions over and over again. I just clicked out of it. I refuse to do them. I also avoid Cint, Peanut Lab, and Ipsos. I never, I mean never qualify for any of their surveys, ever.

• Like 1