I say /Ipsos

Lurkergirl

JUst wondering lately they send a huge amount of surveys ,so I click on it and  the next page is we will award ( either no points  or points ) after you click  well I click and it brings me to the sign in page .JUst a few days ago It told me to do a follow up survey ,the link did not work so I did the next thing it said to do ,which was copy the link into the browser .I did and took the survey ,and no  poll question came up ,so I logged in and see no points added .I waited and then send a message ,no reply back .They shorted me 145 points .I am starting to wonder if they are gonna close up .I am thinking maybe I should cash out what I have because they do not answer your messages .

Well I sent them 2 requests and of course got 2 different answers ,I tried to reply to one of them but never heard back ,I am not sure what is up 

On 7/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, Lurkergirl said:

Well I sent them 2 requests and of course got 2 different answers ,I tried to reply to one of them but never heard back ,I am not sure what is up 

I just sent off my first ever inquiry, about why the heck the decided to flag my account as a spammer account and lock me out of it. I hadn't had any surveys since early JUNE, it's not like I was in there burning through my dailies or something.

Over 7 years of surveys on my part, and this is what I get for it? Accused of spamming and my account locked with no notice or explanation? Real lowbrow, Ipsos, real lowbrow.

• Sad 1